Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

Change to 3-4-3? 4-4-2?

If Mickey and Auba comes maybe we can play 4 in the middle. I think we had the best success with 4-4-2 - the Invincibles' formation

Auba (Main Striker like Henry) - Laca (Support Striker Bergkamp)

Ozil-Ramsey-xhaka-Mickey (Pires-Silva-Viera-Ljunberg)

Kola-Kos-Mus-Bell

In this 4-4-2 formation, the most important is the Silva-Viera pivot. However, it also seems like due to limitation we have to do with Ramsey-xhaka. I think in large part our past years' failures is also not able to find back this Pivot. Closest that could work as I rem is Fabs-Flamini. Hope we will get this fixed in the summer, if not in Jan.

I don't see Wenger going back to 4-4-2, ever. Gilberto and Viera were solid, they dominated in midfield, had amazing passing abilities and strong on the ball. The midfield felt safe back then with the duo. Looking how Ramsey bombs up and down field aimlessly at times, leaving an all-so-blur Xhaka who is careless in possession and constantly loses it when under pressure. There has to be a third man there to provide support for the already weak defense. 

Not many good CDMs on the market right now though. 

↡ Advertisement

Change to 3-4-3? 4-4-2?

If Mickey and Auba comes maybe we can play 4 in the middle. I think we had the best success with 4-4-2 - the Invincibles' formation

Auba (Main Striker like Henry) - Laca (Support Striker Bergkamp)

Ozil-Ramsey-xhaka-Mickey (Pires-Silva-Viera-Ljunberg)

Kola-Kos-Mus-Bell

In this 4-4-2 formation, the most important is the Silva-Viera pivot. However, it also seems like due to limitation we have to do with Ramsey-xhaka. I think in large part our past years' failures is also not able to find back this Pivot. Closest that could work as I rem is Fabs-Flamini. Hope we will get this fixed in the summer, if not in Jan.

maybe a 4-1-2-1-2 which can covert to 4-3-3

i will take ozil as gone and wilshere will take his place

500k gbp/week is crazy money.. playimg in man u somemore.. not some chinese football club

Sanchez got a bloody good deal.. anyone would go too if an offer like this came about

Edited by Speedz76

500k gbp/week is crazy money.. playimg in man u somemore.. not some chinese football club

Sanchez got a bloody good deal.. anyone would go too if an offer like this came about

And they say he not doing it for money.. When just 2 weeks ago say he want to play for pep, then suddenly want to play for JM. Either he is mercenary or just wants to get out immediately. Or maybe both..

According to reports mickey and sanchez have bade farewell to their teams last night. Both players will not be involved in this weekends action.

As for PEA, he is also left out of the squad. Giroud considered to go the other way as loan.

Got chance will complete before the week ends

Looking at yesterday's game can see our spirits are much better. No more 1 man hogging the ball. Laca's goal was great team effort from wilshire, ozil.

However we are really short of numbers, no attackers to bring in from the bench.

According to reports mickey will do medical in next 48 hours and it's a straight swap for sanchez with no top up.

As for PEA it was reported bvb rejected our first bid. That's good news as it's now official we are serious and anw no club will just accept first bid.

Quite optimistic both will be in this window

• Praise 1

Sanchez spotted in the United jersey. Best of luck to him there.

post-198960-0-80064600-1516585925.jpg

The game against Palace was a joy to watch. Palace, on paper, had an amazing run of form under Roy Hodgson. Was surprised how easily we scored 4 goals in the opening minutes. Finally after a long time Gooners have something to cheer about. Right now with Alexis gone, I hope we tie down Ozil and Wilshere. That Lacazette goal was a great team effort and clearly demonstrated the capabilities of the kind of football Arsenal can play. 

Patiently waiting for that Mkhitaryan (and hopefully Auba) announcement. COYG! 

Sanchez spotted in the United jersey. Best of luck to him there.

attachicon.gif20cfa7c2fb4ef91cfdd95bedf0807f54.jpg

The game against Palace was a joy to watch. Palace, on paper, had an amazing run of form under Roy Hodgson. Was surprised how easily we scored 4 goals in the opening minutes. Finally after a long time Gooners have something to cheer about. Right now with Alexis gone, I hope we tie down Ozil and Wilshere. That Lacazette goal was a great team effort and clearly demonstrated the capabilities of the kind of football Arsenal can play. 

Patiently waiting for that Mkhitaryan (and hopefully Auba) announcement. COYG! 

when we had sanchez we sort of lost our identity of fast flowing quick passing football...let's see if we regain that with him gone

sanchez was good when we needed something special to turn the game but when he was not on form... the whole team crumbles because he tries too hard.....

I won't go to the extent of saying we lost our identity, but Sanchez had a huge impact on Wenger's game plan. And I agree that his form determined the team's. Here's to hoping that Arsenal can step up their game from here on out without Alexis.

And what's taking Mkhitaryan so long lol.

let's trust arsenal to F this up

what i don't understand is, if we were going for Lemar in pre season, why aren't we going for him now

Lemar's performance this season isn't that good though, still young I suppose. Plus he also revealed he's wants Barca.

Lemar's performance this season isn't that good though, still young I suppose. Plus he also revealed he's wants Barca.

looks like we have 2 choices then

1) get those 28-29 so no chance go RM or Barca

2) get those 23-26 that already played for RM or Barca

lol

looks like we have 2 choices then

1) get those 28-29 so no chance go RM or Barca

2) get those 23-26 that already played for RM or Barca

lol

Well I have always wanted Asensio or Isco at Arsenal lol

↡ Advertisement