Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

This is how I picture Arsenal to be like with Ozil and Mkhi swapping wings every now and then. All a dream for now but it looks good in my opinion. 

i guess Ramsey, Xhaka, Elneny etc all cant cut it as your Dream CDM huh haha... 

↡ Advertisement

i guess Ramsey, Xhaka, Elneny etc all cant cut it as your Dream CDM huh haha... 

Ramsey lacks the technique, otherwise he'd be in Wilshere's shoes. Xhaka doesn't have what it takes for be a reliable enough CDM. As mentioned by @scizorsim, his cavalier attitude when in possession makes him less favourable than Elneny at times. And as for Elneny, well his passing is extremely limited. I don't doubt his defensive capabilities, he just can't pass as well as Xhaka. Maybe if you combine Elneny and Xhaka, you could get the perfect CDM. lol

Edit: Maybe Ramsey could be the type to come on for Wilshere when he is ineffective. Have Ramsey's attacking instinct to attack the box along with Laca and Auba when we're chasing a game. Since Ramsey is constantly attacking way more than he should, maybe this could work. Then again, I'm no pundit and this is all my opinion. It looks and sounds good but only on paper.

Edited by shawncjh

Quite unlikely we will see all 4. Make us too offensive and unbalanced. Based on current assets,

I think 4-3-3 will be ideal

PEA (Due to his understanding with Micki)

Micki - Ozil (These 2 can rotate with Laca)

Rambo- xhaka - Wilshere

But our bench is very weak with Laca, Iwobi, Elneny, AMN kolasinac, Holding, Chambers.

Quite unlikely we will see all 4. Make us too offensive and unbalanced. Based on current assets,

I think 4-3-3 will be ideal

PEA (Due to his understanding with Micki)

Micki - Ozil (These 2 can rotate with Laca)

Rambo- xhaka - Wilshere

But our bench is very weak with Laca, Iwobi, Elneny, AMN kolasinac, Holding, Chambers.

xmas tree? 4-3-2-1?

assuming we retain 5-3-2

the 3 should be xhaka, wilshere/ramsey, and the 2 should be ozil/miki and laca / auba?

if we play back 4-3-3

the 3 mf should be xhaka, wilshere/elney and ramsey and ozil, mik and laca/auba

no matter how i look at it.. if auba comes, laca may be benched

unless back to 4-4-2

It would seriously suck to be Lacazette though. He don't deserve the bench and I'm pretty sure Wenger knows that too. If we get Auba, you can bet Wenger will play them both. Then again, just my guess haha.

Gotta wonder how Giroud is feeling about all this. lol

It would seriously suck to be Lacazette though. He don't deserve the bench and I'm pretty sure Wenger knows that too. If we get Auba, you can bet Wenger will play them both. Then again, just my guess haha.

Gotta wonder how Giroud is feeling about all this. lol

He will be in dortmund so don't think he'll worry for us

He will be in dortmund so don't think he'll worry for us

Not sure how I feel about Giroud leaving though. On loan or sold, he's a beast off the bench. Though I understand his reasons for leaving, he's been rather loyal to Arsenal since he joined.

almost , but who is vieira.

arsenal miss him more then any 1 else.

Xhaka wannabe Vieira..

But lack of grace n composure...

Maybe like Julian dicks if wan to compare..

• Praise 1

Xhaka wannabe Vieira..

But lack of grace n composure...

Maybe like Julian dicks if wan to compare..

Xhaka wannabe Vieira. hahaha

At this point in time, will happily settle for a Gilberto Silva or a fit Santi Carzola.

Xhaka wannabe Vieira. hahaha

At this point in time, will happily settle for a Gilberto Silva or a fit Santi Carzola.

oh ya what happened to Carzola? still injured? 

oh ya what happened to Carzola? still injured? 

This was the update this week

Arsenal ace Cazorla aiming to return next year following 10th operation on ankle injury

Arsenal ace Santi Cazorla is aiming to return to action next year after undergoing a 10th operation on an ankle problem which has kept him out of action since 2016.

In an interview with Spanish source RTVE, Cazorla said: "There have been moments when I've thought about throwing in the towel. I've thought things like 'maybe it is not worth continuing'.

"If things go well, maybe next year I can play at the top level again.

Next year = 2019

This was the update this week

Next year = 2019

10th op since 2016... and plan to come back in 2019...  [:/]

all the best to him for his recovery! 

CDM mah lol

almost lost his leg to infection after operation

waa sounds serious...