Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

if Lemar and Fekir can perform well at WC2018, then big clubs will start bidding war haha... 

Yeah the next big stage will be a crucial one, plus it's gonna be the World Cup.

Read somewhere that either the price too high or something not quite right. Otherwise the big clubs would have all gone for him. Although have to say the rest of the clubs are well stacked in fast pacy skillful wingers except for us.

So I've heard. Still, I'd rather use the money for Auba on Mahrez. I don't want to end up with Iwobi as our first choice left winger...

↡ Advertisement

Read somewhere that either the price too high or something not quite right. Otherwise the big clubs would have all gone for him. Although have to say the rest of the clubs are well stacked in fast pacy skillful wingers except for us.

Mahrez is good but not that great in terms of individual performance after Leicester's title winning season. the top clubs probably think that he will probably just be a squad rotation player in their team. 

Mahrez is good but not that great in terms of individual performance after Leicester's title winning season. the top clubs probably think that he will probably just be a squad rotation player in their team. 

Really? I thought Mahrez's performance this season was pretty good. Usually the difference maker in Leicester's games. Seeing the top clubs at the moment, there isn't anyone good enough on the right wing to put Mahrez on the bench for sure. Maybe only Salah? Can't think of anyone else right now.

Really? I thought Mahrez's performance this season was pretty good. Usually the difference maker in Leicester's games. Seeing the top clubs at the moment, there isn't anyone good enough on the right wing to put Mahrez on the bench for sure. Maybe only Salah? Can't think of anyone else right now.

hmm maybe i have not been watching too many Leicester games this season. i think the top clubs are looking for a consistent performer. even Sanchez was not so highly sought by the clubs, although his situation is unique. 

salah and SANCHEZ  [laugh]

something interesting came up.... Giroud and Luiz swap deal.... i presume there will be some top up

now what you think if this were to happen?

personally, this is a deal i will consider even if straight swap or we top up abit

salah and SANCHEZ  [laugh]

something interesting came up.... Giroud and Luiz swap deal.... i presume there will be some top up

now what you think if this were to happen?

personally, this is a deal i will consider even if straight swap or we top up abit

David luiz is a good option to have, and he is certainly flexible to play CDM or 1 of the CB in our 3 CB formation. If 4-3-3, he can be in the CDM, flanked by Wilshere and Ramsey, this could give us more control in midfield, with Wishere driving forward and Ramsey more box to box making late runs into the box.

David luiz is a good option to have, and he is certainly flexible to play CDM or 1 of the CB in our 3 CB formation. If 4-3-3, he can be in the CDM, flanked by Wilshere and Ramsey, this could give us more control in midfield, with Wishere driving forward and Ramsey more box to box making late runs into the box.

yes if giroud for luiz then i think can consider

i feel Luiz quite suay, kena sold by Chelsea, then bought back to win one title then kena sit on bench again... 

Wow, didn't see that one coming. I think it's a really good deal. Get Luiz to mark Giroud for corners when it happens lol. 

If Arsenal were to secure Auba and Luiz in the remaining time left, this would be a really good window for us in my opinion. Hope to tie down Ozil and Wilshere soon as well.

Fantastic performance by our defense. The boys really gave their all, 10/10. Mustafi and Xhaka were excellent on the ball. Cech did his best and managed an assist to Ayew. Best game this season.

And that's why I rather have David luiz than auba...

And has monreal been playing striker? Lol

1 day left for the transfer window. Hoping to get them both...

Monreal screwed up that clearance that led to the 3rd goal though...  :a-bang:

Defensive Calamity! All 3 goals down to mistakes.

Looking at what we have at our disposal now, I'd say just give the youngsters a chance.

Matt Macey

Bell-Kos-Monreal-Kola

AMN

Jack-Rambo

Micki-Ozil

auba

summer time have to clear out welbeck, xhaka, Mustafi, Cech, Ospina, and let Carzola and Per go

Get a proper dominating DM, a CB, and a GK and we shd be decent

↡ Advertisement