Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

Yes AW has turn the corner making asernal back to the old again. Fluid cum lethal.

Renew his contract. Give him another 5 years. Honestly in the market any manager available and better than AW?

↡ Advertisement

Yes AW has turn the corner making asernal back to the old again. Fluid cum lethal.

Renew his contract. Give him another 5 years. Honestly in the market any manager available and better than AW?

Many, but they will demand £200m for transfer budget... and so AW will stay...

watched both manu and ars yesterday. Though its just 1 game but I really think sanchez suit manu more than ars. And micki definitely plays wengerball more than sanchez. Better team fluidity now. No more passing to sanchez and let him work his magic, and more enjoyable to watch ars again.

Turbocharged

good transfer window after all for Arsenal...

more passers in the team (Ozil, Mkhitaryan, Ramsey) and a proven goal poacher in Aubameyang should work better than a selfish Sanchez

My ten cents (instead of two):

1. Best change for AFC in more than a decade would be the Manager (but it never happens)

2. Goodbye Alexis, never had good vibes about him from day one.  Reminded me of Faustino Asprilla (he signed for Newcastle) years ago.

3. Lacazette better buck up or ought to be shipped end of next season.

4. Giroud deserved better, he had been good for the Club.

5. Walcott was a potential that never materialised in the end.

6. No more playing of Mr Iwobi and Mr Welbeck please!

7. Stiffen up the Defence please.

8. Bellerin is in a bit of no man's land because he ain't defensively acute as right-back and not technically accomplished as right-wing.

9. AFC needs a player like Ousmane Dembélé.

10. AFC needs a long-legged DMC like Patrick Vieira.

Watch our new striker's goals and understand what I said about Pt 9.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdWVorPSdM8

Edited by Tarmac
  • Praise 1

I still hope that Laca would get to start along side Aubameyang though. As great of a game Iwobi had against the Toffees, I still don't think he has what it takes to start for a club like Arsenal. If he doesn't get game time he might very well be seeing the exit sooner than we like.

Also, I felt really bad for Theo during the game on Saturday. Coming back to see Arsenal doing so well, missing an open chance and being subbed out around the 50th minute. Damn...

I still hope that Laca would get to start along side Aubameyang though. As great of a game Iwobi had against the Toffees, I still don't think he has what it takes to start for a club like Arsenal. If he doesn't get game time he might very well be seeing the exit sooner than we like.

Also, I felt really bad for Theo during the game on Saturday. Coming back to see Arsenal doing so well, missing an open chance and being subbed out around the 50th minute. Damn...

Not a bad game for Theo, came off after 60 mins. He had a great chance to score, but a last min tackle stopped the almost certain goal. When he came off they were also loud cheers for him.

Hope they can replicate this performance at Wembley on Saturday.

Hope they can continue to build with the current base, CD & DM need more backup with talents.

Hope they can continue to build with the current base, CD & DM need more backup with talents.

Yeah Koscielny and Mustafi seem really shaky at the back lately. Elneny is not too bad as a backup, just need a solid first-team player like Matic in central to cover while Ramsey runs riot up front. 

Very poor performance from the team. Laca had 2 chances in the dying minutes to get something out of this game, but the outcome is what u will expect from a striker who is low on confidence and sharpness.

OK let's just focus on the EL now and hope to win it

↡ Advertisement