Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

From champion to no.2 then to no.4 and now aiming for no.6????

Now his team is not like 15 years ago.

It's lack of leadership, backline is weak in tracking back, full back is weak in taking on wing cross.

DM has never been like 2014 time.

We need a midfield general, one who has the vision, composure, and not lost his mind even we are 0-5 down. And will wrack the players and opponent upside down till the whistle blown. He is our No.4.

↡ Advertisement

Based on several post-match analysis I've seen, many of Arsenal's problems were narrowed down onto none other than Granit Xhaka... Dude's a hell of a sotong. Even someone like James Ward-Prowse have been having a better season than him. Accompanied with an unreliable CDM, our defense have been having a really hard time playing the ball out, causing all that panic behind along with an aging Cech that could actually miss kick a ball... Arsenal's weaknesses have been heavily exposed and teams could easily play it to their advantage. A change of manager may just work though. Who knows, maybe under a better management, even Xhaka can shine.

Based on several post-match analysis I've seen, many of Arsenal's problems were narrowed down onto none other than Granit Xhaka... Dude's a hell of a sotong. Even someone like James Ward-Prowse have been having a better season than him. Accompanied with an unreliable CDM, our defense have been having a really hard time playing the ball out, causing all that panic behind along with an aging Cech that could actually miss kick a ball... Arsenal's weaknesses have been heavily exposed and teams could easily play it to their advantage. A change of manager may just work though. Who knows, maybe under a better management, even Xhaka can shine.

bro, dont like that... JWP is quite a good player actually... 

bro, dont like that... JWP is quite a good player actually... 

Haha just voicing my opinions la bro. The typical frustration of an Arsenal fan over the past decade.

Yeah Ward-Prowse is very talented player and he's still young. Very creative and good with free-kicks. That's why I mention he's better than Xhaka.

Ok lar.. compared to pool fans , we very fortunate liao

pool fan here... Used to be a little envious but in recent years, I mean decade, I actually pity Arsenal fans more lol. Yeah, we've won nothing but at least we see the light (we say that every year other than hodgson era) haha

Haha just voicing my opinions la bro. The typical frustration of an Arsenal fan over the past decade.

Yeah Ward-Prowse is very talented player and he's still young. Very creative and good with free-kicks. That's why I mention he's better than Xhaka.

understand the frustrations haha...  [thumbsup]

pool fan here... Used to be a little envious but in recent years, I mean decade, I actually pity Arsenal fans more lol. Yeah, we've won nothing but at least we see the light (we say that every year other than hodgson era) haha

we every year also see light just that the bulb burst earlier and earlier.... maybe the bulb from taobao lol

• Praise 2

Pool won UCL b4, better than gunner.

U noe I start follow gunner was when they snatch pool title on the last min on the last game of the season.

Oh my now laca is out of 4-6 weeks. And auba is cup tied. So means only welbeck is the only fit striker. Really bad man. And to think we swapped out giroud, sanchez and Walcott who all can play in EL to now only welbeck.

Oh my now laca is out of 4-6 weeks. And auba is cup tied. So means only welbeck is the only fit striker. Really bad man. And to think we swapped out giroud, sanchez and Walcott who all can play in EL to now only welbeck.

ya saw the news. and Welbeck is not exactly the most injury-free player too... looks like its time for Ozil to be false 9... 

ya saw the news. and Welbeck is not exactly the most injury-free player too... looks like its time for Ozil to be false 9... 

Maybe need to play Nketiah..

Apparently, the Laca's injury is an ongoing one. Now I beginning to understand why Laca has not been able to get full 90mins, even when we are chasing games. However, If that is the case, why not have it done straight after Auba comes in? Now is really the worst possible timing with Auba cup-tied..

Maybe need to play Nketiah..

Apparently, the Laca's injury is an ongoing one. Now I beginning to understand why Laca has not been able to get full 90mins, even when we are chasing games. However, If that is the case, why not have it done straight after Auba comes in? Now is really the worst possible timing with Auba cup-tied..

Nketiah don't seem ready for a stage like Europa. With Laca out, I have little hopes for winning the cup now honestly. Guess Ozil will be playing the false 9 while Iwobi and Miki take the wings. Don't look too strong as an attack lol.

Pool won UCL b4, better than gunner.

U noe I start follow gunner was when they snatch pool title on the last min on the last game of the season.

bro, do u know how long ago that was?

Personally for me, winning a trophy or not is not so important. Challenging for trophies is more important. I don't mind every year of EPL 2nd/3rd, alternate year Champions league final & occasional FA cup & League cup finals without winning anything.

Edited by Kzone

bro, do u know how long ago that was?

Personally for me, winning a trophy or not is not so important. Challenging for trophies is more important. I don't mind every year of EPL 2nd/3rd, alternate year Champions league final & occasional FA cup & League cup finals without winning anything.

when they lose 10 finals in a row... i guarantee you sing a different tone

• Praise 1

when they lose 10 finals in a row... i guarantee you sing a different tone

maybe but for now I wish they are in 10 finals.

↡ Advertisement