Arsenal Fans Fall in here... SEDIA..

VellfireS

The body language of Arsenal players in the first half were ...  :a-bang:

If only Brighton have speedy strikers, Arsenal would have lost 4--1 ... :wut:

That Brighton striker, Murray in the second half ... CMI.  From halfway mark, I was expecting him to go one-on-one with Peter Chez but he slowed down at 3/4 mark and turned around to pass the ball back to the centre of the field ... :a-t2622:    

(edited)

Lose 2-1 to brighton?

Aw could have left with his head high.. and still have some dignity left.. now.. hope for arse to continue to lose more.. so that aw can be gone.

you won big? Edited by Kopites

The body language of Arsenal players in the first half were ...  :a-bang:

If only Brighton have speedy strikers, Arsenal would have lost 4--1 ... :wut:

That Brighton striker, Murray in the second half ... CMI.  From halfway mark, I was expecting him to go one-on-one with Peter Chez but he slowed down at 3/4 mark and turned around to pass the ball back to the centre of the field ... :a-t2622:    

We have regressed till such a stage where a 34 yo uncle striker has to pang zui so as not to embarrass us further. It's the same thing with the manc game. 3-0 by HT can pang gang alrdy let us have a go in the 2nd half, but we can't even score a penalty..

Now I'm hoping we actually lose big to Milan to show the board how bad the situation is right now. Because if we go on to win the Europa, hell Wenger might get a 5 year extension... Being a gunner kills. And honestly, if I were to have my funeral, I hope Arsene Wenger would be the one carrying my coffin so he can let me down one last time.  :a-rip:

• Praise 3

Supersonic

Now I'm hoping we actually lose big to Milan to show the board how bad the situation is right now. Because if we go on to win the Europa, hell Wenger might get a 5 year extension... Being a gunner kills. And honestly, if I were to have my funeral, I hope Arsene Wenger would be the one carrying my coffin so he can let me down one last time:a-rip:

although a depressing post, got to give it to you for this line... 

Now I'm hoping we actually lose big to Milan to show the board how bad the situation is right now. Because if we go on to win the Europa, hell Wenger might get a 5 year extension... Being a gunner kills. And honestly, if I were to have my funeral, I hope Arsene Wenger would be the one carrying my coffin so he can let me down one last time.  :a-rip:

funny lol

(edited)

Piers Morgan has always been very harsh on Arsenal with his comments. Mostly very true with a pinch of hate, like calling them prima donnas.

Sure the players are mostly in deep shite right now but come on, the bosses are main culprits here. 

Like how are you supposed to function when the tactics are all wrong, the mentality of the bosses are crap, and the fans are turning their backs on them. 

Yeah most would argue that their being paid to do their job, but come on...... the players can't do their best if the managers are bullocks. 

#wengerout

Edited by shawncjh

Is this called 回光反照?

I definitely hope so. Still Wenger out though. 

Last night's game was pretty enjoyable, considering that we got a 4-0 thumping on our last visit to the San Siro.

Milan was really poor though, whole game with only 1 shot on target. 

And my my Danny Welbeck, have a read at this. Had a great laugh while I was watching it live.

http://www.givemesport.com/1271501-arsenal-fans-were-all-laughing-at-what-danny-welbeck-did-v-ac-milan

I definitely hope so. Still Wenger out though. 

Last night's game was pretty enjoyable, considering that we got a 4-0 thumping on our last visit to the San Siro.

Milan was really poor though, whole game with only 1 shot on target. 

And my my Danny Welbeck, have a read at this. Had a great laugh while I was watching it live.

http://www.givemesport.com/1271501-arsenal-fans-were-all-laughing-at-what-danny-welbeck-did-v-ac-milan

Yeah I also caught that in the closing minutes. It's a good laugh when you are 2 nil up, but if it was 0-0 bet you'd be cursing and swearing. dun know know he can always does that without fail. If not for his physicality and workrate, I don't even think he can play at PL level.

Anw managed to find it for those who did not manage to catch the game

Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-ndp-CouY

Well well well, we’re 2-0 up at half time at the San Siro. Very sharp play from the Gunners so far! COYG!

See... don't lose hope...

buck up already, can still play...

Focus on Europa and forget all bar one BPL match can liao... remember to play well in that one league match though...  [sly]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1