For TopGear Fans...

Watwheels

Can't wait...tho I feel the break is too long. Some may lost interest after a while.

I wish there be more episodes in a season rather dan just 5 or 6.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

seems like the McLaren P1 is featured in season 21, special will be Myanmar driving.

there are also some other countries to test the dacia sandero.. and some other cars that Clarkson and Hammond will be driving...

of course the dacia will be driven by May...

waiting for it it be released...

Can't wait...tho I feel the break is too long. Some may lost interest after a while.

Naah, the three of them have great chemistry and their banter is great too. In fact, managed to get my GF hooked on TG too (but mostly the special episodes of road trips).

Another video is the Perfect Road Trip, out on DVD not long ago.. http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-the-perfect-road-trip_2442600.htm

I wish there be more episodes in a season rather dan just 5 or 6.

Me too. Still prefer more episodes like a few season ago. Has been a TG fan for ages...from when JC has a lor more hair and more 'uptight'.

I think EP 6&7 of season 19 is awesome when they drove through Africa in search of the source of the River Nile. For those who haven't watch it. Highly recommended!

I think EP 6&7 of season 19 is awesome when they drove through Africa in search of the source of the River Nile. For those who haven't watch it. Highly recommended!

BBC also released the two episodes as "The Great African Adventure" on DVD.

BBC also released the two episodes as "The Great African Adventure" on DVD.

Is it? Worth buying [thumbsup] The adventure was epic. Although they didn't really find the source of the river nile, even though they claimed they did, the journey with the 3 budget cars was exhilarating. Worth watching again

Is it? Worth buying [thumbsup] The adventure was epic. Although they didn't really find the source of the river nile, even though they claimed they did, the journey with the 3 budget cars was exhilarating. Worth watching again.

James and his sporty 850R Wagon was really giving him a "hard" time. [laugh]

Now just waiting for the upcoming "Christmas Special" of being truckers in Burma. Can't wait! [bounce2]

Naah, the three of them have great chemistry and their banter is great too. In fact, managed to get my GF hooked on TG too (but mostly the special episodes of road trips).

Another video is the Perfect Road Trip, out on DVD not long ago.. http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-the-perfect-road-trip_2442600.htm

I am still waiting for ToplessGear!!

I am still waiting for ToplessGear!!

No need to wait. You can just go film it with all the xmm and make us proud! :D I want to be 1st to watch [cool]

No need to wait. You can just go film it with all the xmm and make us proud! biggrin.png I want to be 1st to watch [cool]

But the xmm refuse to have their head chopped off to qualify as "Topless".

↡ Advertisement