For TopGear Fans...

Watwheels

i only watched until ep 7. I find that this year some of the parts are not as good as the first season. Maybe it's cos of hammond's injury, they decided to take it easier.

Is there a good road trip so far? None i've seen until ep 7.

↡ Advertisement

i only watched until ep 7. I find that this year some of the parts are not as good as the first season. Maybe it's cos of hammond's injury, they decided to take it easier.

Road trip? Yeah, no have.

I think it started with JC when he caught pneumonia in Mallorca and nearly died. https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/aug/13/jeremy-clarkson-pneumonia-mallorca

I think this may have ended the road trips.

Yeah and followed by Richard's crash in the super electric car from Rimac. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/we-both-thought-hed-died-10602117

Or is it the other way around. Richard crash followed by JC fell ill. Dunno which came first.

Edited by Watwheels

Road trip? Yeah, no have.

I think it started with JC when he caught pneumonia in Mallorca and nearly died. https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/aug/13/jeremy-clarkson-pneumonia-mallorca

I think this may have ended the road trips.

Yeah and followed by Richard's crash in the super electric car from Rimac. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/we-both-thought-hed-died-10602117

Or is it the other way around. Richard crash followed by JC fell ill. Dunno which came first.

yeah. the road trips are what made it special.

The africa one was superb. Real laugh until tummy hurts at times. my wife watched it with me also found it dam funny.

But the james and richard doing the non stop fueling part was not bad. Quite original and interesting.

Road trip is normally the season finale. So hopefully its on ep12. I only watch till ep8. The episode (5 i think) where he mimicked ken block's stun is sibeh funny. I actually watched twice. Lol.

Road trip is normally the season finale. So hopefully its on ep12. I only watch till ep8. The episode (5 i think) where he mimicked ken block's stun is sibeh funny. I actually watched twice. Lol.

I thought it would have been very funny if Richard/james were there to comment or be with the producer. But yeah haha that was quite funny. Farmkhana

yeah. the road trips are what made it special.

The africa one was superb. Real laugh until tummy hurts at times. my wife watched it with me also found it dam funny.

But the james and richard doing the non stop fueling part was not bad. Quite original and interesting.

They really do know what they are doing and at the same time entertain.

Most reviews I have come across on the Tesla doesn't really talk about its "drawbacks". It's until now I realise the Model X is 2.5 tonnes, is really wide and cost so bloody much. I guess nobody wants to be sued by Tesla except JC. You got to give him that respect.

He also mentioned that the batteries will likely catch fire if the car crashes and if the fire brigade spray it with water it will electrocute its occupants....That made me look at electric cars or even hybrids differently now.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

They really do know what they are doing and at the same time entertain.

Most reviews I have come across on the Tesla doesn't really talk about its "drawbacks". It's until now I realise the Model X is 2.5 tonnes, is really wide and cost so bloody much. I guess nobody wants to be sued by Tesla except JC. You got to give him that respect.

2.5 tonnes??!

wah it's a chiron issit

2.5 tonnes??!

wah it's a chiron issit

The weight really makes you doubt about its range. If fully loaded the range will be further reduced.

How do you guys managed to follow the GT episodes?

I’ve searched before only got the trailers online.

search for streaming or downloads bah  [laugh]

How do you guys managed to follow the GT episodes?

I’ve searched before only got the trailers online.

pubfilm

dot

is

Edited by Davidtch
↡ Advertisement