Superman Lost His Red Underwear .....

Maxus-MIFA9

Watch the movie and without the 'Red' underwear, he is more 'Mancho' ..... -_-

no so girly as before ... [blush]

whoa!!! ang mo tua kee [:p]

Watched the movie already and didn't really like it.

With Chris Nolan as producer, I thought it was going to be a character driven movie like the Dark Knight trilogy. Instead, Superman bashed through a lot of walls, bashed people through walls and got bashed through walls. 1 hr+ into the movie, I also felt like bashing my head against the wall.

The last half of the movie is just senseless action, CGI for CGI's sake. I would rather they cut out some action for a more developed storyline. Speaking of storyline, they should have used a conventional and linear presentation, rather than those soppy flashbacks with the shakey camera effects.

I get the sense that Nolan the producer wanted to tell a proper story but Zack Synder the director (of 300 fame) just wanted to go SPARTAAAAA!

(edited)

Watched the movie already and didn't really like it.

With Chris Nolan as producer, I thought it was going to be a character driven movie like the Dark Knight trilogy. Instead, Superman bashed through a lot of walls, bashed people through walls and got bashed through walls. 1 hr+ into the movie, I also felt like bashing my head against the wall.

The last half of the movie is just senseless action, CGI for CGI's sake. I would rather they cut out some action for a more developed storyline. Speaking of storyline, they should have used a conventional and linear presentation, rather than those soppy flashbacks with the shakey camera effects.

I get the sense that Nolan the producer wanted to tell a proper story but Zack Synder the director (of 300 fame) just wanted to go SPARTAAAAA!

But is possible to have SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA with storyline what. But it looks like Superman finally know how to wear briefs properly. :D

Edited by VolksBarSG

But is possible to have SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA with storyline what. But it looks like Superman finally know how to wear briefs properly. :D

Superman SPARTAAAAA until very confusing leh. The part where he attacked the terra forming machine is a mess. Reminds me of Michael Bay at his worst.

Oh yah, forgot to mention the new Lois Lane is not very chio. She looks much older than Superman too.

The newspaper editor was Morpheus from the Matrix ..... now old and pui liao. [laugh]

Watch the movie and without the 'Red' underwear, he is more 'Mancho' ..... -_-

no so girly as before ... [blush]

Wow, so big :o think this should be a hot movie for the sisters [:p]

(edited)

I loved the show "Man of Steel". What I like about it is the potray of his low profile in the things he does. All the superman shows before this is the exact opposite, he's like very proud of his powers, helping ppl and everyone knows who he is. This is totally different, superman eating humble pie, keep low profile throughout. All of this was taught by his human parents. The show potrays a lot of emotions he has to battle, he being an outcast to humans, fighting against his own to help humans even though he did not want to harm his fellow kryptonians.

Even my wife who is not a fan of superman told me it's a good show. I also read some critics said about the show, some liked it, some don't. The show has a more realistic, down to earth approach, not the usual super hero fanfare.

Edited by Watwheels

Turbocharged

I loved the show "Man of Steel". What I like about it is the potray of his low profile in the things he does. All the superman shows before this is the exact opposite, he's like very proud of his powers, helping ppl and everyone knows who he is. This is totally different, superman eating humble pie, keep low profile throughout. All of this was taught by his human parents. The show potrays a lot of emotions he has to battle, he being an outcast to humans, fighting against his own to help humans even though he did not want to harm his fellow kryptonians.

Even my wife who is not a fan of superman told me it's a good show. I also read some critics said about the show, some liked it, some don't. The show has a more realistic, down to earth approach, not the usual super hero fanfare.

i was a bit disappointed myself, but my girlfriend thought it was not bad. so i guess in a way its good la, at least people who were not interested in the mythos will suddenly want to know more (gf had a few questions for me after the show)

of course, they took a few liberties with the superman character, but it is a "reboot" after all. ending was quite surprising since i didnt expect the outcome with zod.

↡ Advertisement