Consignment sales ! transfer first , get paid later ?

Saggi

But if you are they buyer, will you pay first and wait for the car to transfer to you?

Best is for the TS to take a loan. Then only when the car is transferred to your name then the bank will disburse the loan and the middleman can pay the seller. So just take a loan, big or small and the bank will have to act in your interest.

I have an experience with cars today. But im quite happy with their service. recently i was out of job but have to maintain two cars. so i agree to put my 2nd car at their place and consign. i went to all dealers and ask how much others took in my car (Hyundai Getz1.6M 3 Door) the highest i was offered is $9,000. but my full settlement amount with the bank is $14,000. Cars Today manage to sell my car at $18,000 which is at market price. they clear my full settlement with the bank and i was given $3,500. they only charge $500 for sales man commission. well at least i dun lose out. selling your car off already lose out alot moreover your car hasn't break even. within one week transfer has been done.

If im not wrong, my sales person name is Nurul.

• Dislike 2

(edited)

Wah seh, newbie come in first few posts to praise u orthodox dealings. Furthermore have the “if I am not wrong”, if it’s your sales person so tak Kong, pretty sure can’t be wrong right, can go to the extent of coming to a forum first few post write praises about the company and salesman.

If I am not wrong, my pet gorilla is a monkey in disguise.

Just realized it’s a 2013 post... wtf

Edited by Unltd
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1