Felt sorry for 2012 Civic drivers.

SeriousGuy

(edited)

Nothing to be sorry about for the owners coz me cannot see the difference.

to be exact , it's has alot of different , the interior is no longer plastic now , and in fact it has soft leather on the dashboard which is a great improvement

and the price is around the same as before in the united states

Edited by SeriousGuy

Its obviously not for our market. They have different design for different market, nope are attractive in my view.

The North American Civic receive a lot of negative feedback, & I think that's why, they launch a new one so soon.

The only nice civic in recent time is the last gen Euro civic, in my view.

Car design looks like design for 2005 or earlier. Japanese automotive, like some of their other industries like electronics & games, have been on steady going down slope for a while liao. The Koreans have been eating into their market steadily. I seen some Korean cars, & they have some really nice design, & I can totally understand why Koreans cars have outsold Japanese car in Germany at least.

Yes they do make some fantastic cars like GT-r & Gt-86, but these also question their priority, particularly Nissan. GT-R feel like a favorite son that gets all the chocolates, while say KIA (because I have problem spelling the other Korean brand) do not have a super car or a decent sport car, but their cars have consistence quality.

km might bring in the new version COS CURRENT VERSION IS KILLING THEM WAH HAHAHAHA how many new one you see on the road? lol

I think it also have to do with the price, & the value you get for the money. The high yen & lower Euro doesn't help things as well.

actualli, i feel more sorry for KM. how to sell such an ugly & uncompetitive product in a high COE environment......?

Neutral Newbie

whats there to be sorry about? beauty is in the eye of the beholder and its their money and their choice

My sentiments exactly. It's their own decision to use their own money to buy the car. For all you know, they might be really enjoying the car now.