• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear all,

Can any one advice me where I can find seat belt extension for the baby seat. Welcome suggestion from both Sg and My and online. Thanks

Best reagrds,
Rustyz
If anyone can have it, I don't want it.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The seat belt can be adjusted. No?
Too much to think about...

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The seat belt can be adjusted. No?

Too short leh. Cos must hook here hock there

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:46 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Did you try looking at the back of the baby car seat for further adjustment? I recall looking at them and all can be adjusted to very long. I think you forgot or dunno how to do it.

Too much to think about...

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:51 AM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bro cos the it is for baby must secure more than 3 spot. The baby seat originally come with 1 extension.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

Opel17
  • Premium member
    Opel17
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The baby seat should come with all necessary accessories. Would you post some pics of the baby seat so that others can advise.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

R u talking about the extension from the baby seat, or extension from the car seat belt ?

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

R u talking about the extension from the baby seat, or extension from the car seat belt ?

Car Seat belt extension.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Car Seat belt extension.

But why you need that? Your existing car belt not long enough to reach the child seat to secure it?

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

Ultramega
  • Ultramega
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Bro cos the it is for baby must secure more than 3 spot. The baby seat originally come with 1 extension.

Since the baby seat comes with one, the company that makes the baby seat probably also sells the belt extension as an accessory. Why not go back to the place you bought the seat and check.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:09 PM

Rustyz
  • Premium member
    Rustyz
    6th Gear
    Author Image

But why you need that? Your existing car belt not long enough to reach the child seat to secure it?

Ya bro not long enough to secure the seat by anchoring all 3 safety point

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Ya bro not long enough to secure the seat by anchoring all 3 safety point

Its quite to imagine what it is like. If you can post a picture, then we can advise you easier.

My child seat was secured with only one rear passenger seat belt pinned on 2 points located behind the child seat. It is very tight already, cannot really move it at all.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

Bomby929
  • Bomby929
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Wow.. what kind of baby seat you have? so far my experience the rear three pt seat belts are all long enough for the cars I have throughout the years.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Winson_ang
  • Winson_ang
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Dear all,

Can any one advice me where I can find seat belt extension for the baby seat. Welcome suggestion from both Sg and My and online. Thanks

Best reagrds,
Rustyz

Autobac have. Selling for ard $34.90. The seat belt is for baby/child but allow u to fix it to the adult seat. So ur child will be sitting on the car seat but with the baby/child belt securing him/her.

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

Simonsoh
  • Premium member
    Simonsoh
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Autobac have. Selling for ard $34.90. The seat belt is for baby/child but allow u to fix it to the adult seat. So ur child will be sitting on the car seat but with the baby/child belt securing him/her.

I seen this type before.. i try to figure out the physics in the event of E-brake or crash but am not convinced....

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

my seat belt also too short to anchor 3 points. I only tie the two lower point. Find it secure enough. my wife will also sit beside it

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:45 PM

KasumiYap
  • KasumiYap
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Dear All, 

May i know where can buy this thing at Malaysia?because my baby car seat of extender was spoil.

Thank . 

Attached Thumbnails

• 34981_Baby_car_seat_belt_extender.jpg

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:14 PM

B_goh88
  • B_goh88
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Try ebay. I got a children seat belt which attach to the seat belt on your car for just a few dollar.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users