Seat belt extension(baby seat)

Rustyz

Dear all,

Can any one advice me where I can find seat belt extension for the baby seat. Welcome suggestion from both Sg and My and online. Thanks

Best reagrds,

Rustyz

↡ Advertisement

Did you try looking at the back of the baby car seat for further adjustment? I recall looking at them and all can be adjusted to very long. I think you forgot or dunno how to do it.

R u talking about the extension from the baby seat, or extension from the car seat belt ?

Car Seat belt extension.

Supercharged

Car Seat belt extension.

But why you need that? Your existing car belt not long enough to reach the child seat to secure it?

Bro cos the it is for baby must secure more than 3 spot. The baby seat originally come with 1 extension.

Since the baby seat comes with one, the company that makes the baby seat probably also sells the belt extension as an accessory. Why not go back to the place you bought the seat and check.

But why you need that? Your existing car belt not long enough to reach the child seat to secure it?

Ya bro not long enough to secure the seat by anchoring all 3 safety point

Supercharged

Ya bro not long enough to secure the seat by anchoring all 3 safety point

Its quite to imagine what it is like. If you can post a picture, then we can advise you easier.

My child seat was secured with only one rear passenger seat belt pinned on 2 points located behind the child seat. It is very tight already, cannot really move it at all.

Dear all,

Can any one advice me where I can find seat belt extension for the baby seat. Welcome suggestion from both Sg and My and online. Thanks

Best reagrds,

Rustyz

Autobac have. Selling for ard $34.90. The seat belt is for baby/child but allow u to fix it to the adult seat. So ur child will be sitting on the car seat but with the baby/child belt securing him/her.

Autobac have. Selling for ard $34.90. The seat belt is for baby/child but allow u to fix it to the adult seat. So ur child will be sitting on the car seat but with the baby/child belt securing him/her.

I seen this type before.. i try to figure out the physics in the event of E-brake or crash but am not convinced....

my seat belt also too short to anchor 3 points. I only tie the two lower point. Find it secure enough. my wife will also sit beside it

Neutral Newbie

Dear All,

May i know where can buy this thing at Malaysia?because my baby car seat of extender was spoil.

Thank .

post-157695-0-14723200-1429173929_thumb.jpg

Try ebay. I got a children seat belt which attach to the seat belt on your car for just a few dollar.

↡ Advertisement