Audi A6 Avant $1,087/m what's the catch?

Shimada

But the previous time you got camera also useless right? [sweatdrop]

The other time, the guy bankrupt. Nothing to do will camera. It still did its job and caught the guy in the act.

Actually I think I would prefer a Prius to this old banger

Damn. Driving home, now i understand what you meant!!! Already miss my A6. Its miles apart. This BMW 320i is really damn basic.

Damn. Driving home, now i understand what you meant!!! Already miss my A6. Its miles apart. This BMW 320i is really damn basic.

Ultimate Driving Machine wor. No meh? The fanboys will be displeased...

Mai hiam buey pai la.

At least not 1 series.

No iDrive. Gearbox jerky. Engine reluctant to roar, must step harder. Interior stinks of ciggy smell. Semi-electric seat, no memory. Door same as Japanese car, not heavy at all. Whole dashboard is ugly plastic. Steering is heavy, i think the steering motor spoilt or is really like manual steering.

But i guess, a rental BMW is like that.

My Hyundai i45 from the same era was way better than this. Should be on the same price point. Not sure why would anyone buy this.

No iDrive. Gearbox jerky. Engine reluctant to roar, must step harder. Interior stinks of ciggy smell. Semi-electric seat, no memory. Door same as Japanese car, not heavy at all. Whole dashboard is ugly plastic. Steering is heavy, i think the steering motor spoilt or is really like manual steering.

But i guess, a rental BMW is like that.

My Hyundai i45 from the same era was way better than this. Should be on the same price point. Not sure why would anyone buy this.

BMW steering is heavy. The fanboys say need for autobahn wor

BMW steering is heavy. The fanboys say need for autobahn wor

I drove before the BMW 730i for a week and it was not like that one. Steering was light and normal.

I drove before the BMW 730i for a week and it was not like that one. Steering was light and normal.

Ppl gonna scold u liao comparing 7 series to a 3

I believe 7 series from that era had moved to Electric.

For 3 series, it starts from F30. E90 still using hydraulic power steering.