Audi A6 Avant $1,087/m what's the catch?

Shimada

Whats the cost for headlights? someone was quoted around 5k for A3 headlights, from AD u think.

Yes. FL A3 headlights are around 5K as it's LED headlights. 

↡ Advertisement

Yes. FL A3 headlights are around 5K as it's LED headlights. 

Did a quick check - only 800 - 1000 pounds in UK.

Audi parts stockists/PA here really have very sharp axe.....  [knife]  [knife]  [knife]

Edited by Volvobrick

Did a quick check - only 800 - 1000 pounds in UK.

Audi parts stockists/PA here really have very sharp axe.....  [knife]  [knife]  [knife]

PA being Audi's AD in SG... Dun expect them be soft hearted when axing u sharply...

PA being Audi's AD in SG... Dun expect them be soft hearted when axing u sharply...

Only thing that amazes me is the big numbers of willing victims (not just Audi owners, most European brands).

Edited by Volvobrick

Only thing that amazes me is the big numbers of willing victims (not just Audi owners, most European brands).

I've had a rear ended accident by a van 18 months back. Claimed insurance against the van thru PA and the repair bills came up to 27K. When I vet thru the bills, original parts only came up to 14K while the remaining 13K was for labor charges... I was pretty shocked. Lol...

Will u miss the...ahemm...Ultimate Driving Machine?

Oh please!!! I cant wait to get back my own car. Fetched my frens over the weekend and all dont like the BMW 320i.

Oh please!!! I cant wait to get back my own car. Fetched my frens over the weekend and all dont like the BMW 320i.

Lol....skali the fanboys say u drive overpriced VW, how dare u say that abt the autobahn stormer den u noe

My baby is back!!! New front face for CNY. Super smooth gear change and super powerful. The spacious interior and that familiar in-car fragrance.

post-2654-0-04255900-1548767110_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-07087700-1548767122_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

I asked how much was the repair. Cost wise, close to $10k. After adding the rest of the stuff like replacement car, surveyor fee, lawyer fee, etc... will exceed $10k. Final amount not sure yet.

I asked how much was the repair. Cost wise, close to $10k. After adding the rest of the stuff like replacement car, surveyor fee, lawyer fee, etc... will exceed $10k. Final amount not sure yet.

So the repair costs can 100% claimed from that truck jnsurance? Edited by Kopites

So the repair costs can 100% claimed from that truck jnsurance?

The workshop is confident. So i guess so. But definitely nothing from my pocket or insurance.

↡ Advertisement