Audi A6 Avant $1,087/m what's the catch?

Shimada

Received letter from PA to go in and replace coolant pump. Another recall from maker even thou my warranty already over.

post-2654-0-78592800-1554978390_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Supersonic

Oh please!!! I cant wait to get back my own car. Fetched my frens over the weekend and all dont like the BMW 320i.

Bro, hv u gotten ur A6 battery replaced b4? PA quoted me $620. Nearly fainted....

Bro, hv u gotten ur A6 battery replaced b4? PA quoted me $620. Nearly fainted....

Not yet. Doing so in my next servicing. My servicing package comes with 1 free battery replacement. If you go outside, it will be in the $300-400 range but will need to find someone to input the battery code into the car. So I guess, pricing will be in the $500 range?

Supersonic

Not yet. Doing so in my next servicing. My servicing package comes with 1 free battery replacement. If you go outside, it will be in the $300-400 range but will need to find someone to input the battery code into the car. So I guess, pricing will be in the $500 range?

Wah sei...input simi battery code? Not juz a simple swap meh?

Supersonic
Thanks bro. Sigh....change simple batt oso sibei unnecessarily complicated

Having said that, the boot mounted batt on the A6 seems quite lasting. Coming to 2 yrs n PA diagnostics shows 51% life left in it. Naturally they KS n suggest i replace but i tink can easily tahan another 6 mths or more

Thanks bro. Sigh....change simple batt oso sibei unnecessarily complicated

Having said that, the boot mounted batt on the A6 seems quite lasting. Coming to 2 yrs n PA diagnostics shows 51% life left in it. Naturally they KS n suggest i replace but i tink can easily tahan another 6 mths or more

Mine, more than 3 yrs old liao. Last servicing, asked them to replace, they tested and say still good. So never replaced. This time must replace liao if no no confidence in driving to BKK.

In boot, no heat so battery last super long.

Supersonic

Sibei laoya le...

Not even smart enough to detect a new battery with higher voltage?

Hahaha....german MILF bimbo

Sibei laoya le...

What to do, more technology = more troublesome.  [shakehead]

Supersonic

Mine, more than 3 yrs old liao. Last servicing, asked them to replace, they tested and say still good. So never replaced. This time must replace liao if no no confidence in driving to BKK.

In boot, no heat so battery last super long.

3 yrs sibei goot. Does yours hv start-stop?

Supersonic

It has. But I ask PA to help me turn it off, by remembering the last setting. :D

They can help programme it FOC? U went to Ubi?

They can help programme it FOC? U went to Ubi?

Ubi are niao niao ppl. Alexandra bestest. [thumbsup] Did it during my servicing. I avoid visiting Ubi as much as possible.

Ya, FOC when I did it during my servicing.

Hypersonic

Sibei laoya le...

story concocted by vag for all their cars so that owners change batteries with ADs at carrot head prices

i heard the same for my peasant vw but that time when vcs roadside assist came to change a free battery under warranty, didnt notice the guy do any coding

my own recent battery change at outside workshop also never do coding but car still runs fine

:D 

• Praise 4

Wah sei...input simi battery code? Not juz a simple swap meh?

Go bang some tables... tell them their AI system so stupiak until cannot recognise your verbal update on new battery installed, your past wowos didn’t even need to be told...kekeke

Supersonic

Go bang some tables... tell them their AI system so stupiak until cannot recognise your verbal update on new battery installed, your past wowos didnât even need to be told...kekeke

Last time wowo battery $250 oredi i pengsan. Now $620...bang table not enuf. Gotta flip table liao
↡ Advertisement