All about smoking

Shor

I cannot remember liow. [laugh]

need my help to refresh your memory?

simple quick shipment just but a few sms away... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

need my help to refresh your memory?

simple quick shipment just but a few sms away... [laugh]

Mai hor. Last out trip at the airport, I was so gonna light a cigar, bought a doz.

I didn't get a chance to go into the smoking room, ended in the plane, upon arrival,

went home, gave all to my relatives. [:(]

Turbocharged

where got stressful...u can suck on the tits instead...healthier.. [laugh]

sure or not. problem is ... cant suck on tits in public! but lucky .. dont need to go into yellow box for that either haha ...

Actually I know determination is the main factor. I share the third time I quit smoking.Damn suffer man.

Almost 64 days and I had my "new" stick again. I put on 6kg in this 64 days.

The most horrid time is toilet and after meal, very hard to endure especially someone beside you lit up.

I started to puff again after one football game because that particular night is raining heavily, "borrow" a stick from my friend..that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, I don't dare to say I am gonna quit, I just think, cutting it down is more appropriate word to use.

I really admire people can quit it over night. Salute!

Next time i light up... i go far far away from u... [:p]

Supercharged

On the request of TS,

The book title is "easy way to quit smoking" by Allen Carr.

You guys can google it, if you all can't find a free download, pm me your email! I will send you a PDF version to read! :)

thanks for sharing, you mind sending me the PDF version to me at [email protected]

i also trying hard to quit smoking..

5-6 sticks per day, just can't quit..

I had the book... I guess it's e same we are talking abt... My friend who's a smoke worm passed it to me after he successfully quitted without sweat...

But till now I still dare not read... Actually I'm afraid tat it won't work for me... Ha...

My attempt to quit smoking never pass 12hours...

Guess I should start reading it soon... Hope it work for me like it did for you n my friend...

Didn't recall that you smoke lei, the last time I saw you.... haha that was near my ex gf's place at TPY.

Anyway, you still driving your FN ? or sold already?

I'll send you guys a pm, meanwhile I would like to add a note, If you guys cannot find the online free download for the book I gave, please PM me your Email, I will gladly send you a PDF file for it :)

Meanwhile, mates here who managed to get their hands on it, please let me know how did it go for you :)

and for your information, I have gone through some of the replies here, like after a meal, or someone lighting up infront of you, don't worry, the book covers that point also.

When I turned into a non smoker, my family members and friends still carried on smoking in-front of me, I'm surrounded by smokers 24/7, yet I did not feel a thing. It's a funny thing really, and the book really covers a-lot of the hidden facts of smoking, things we didn't know at all.

Hey Bro Noctis, send me the .PDF file as well..... thank you...

I am a late comer in smoking. Started when I was 26yrs old due to work stress n work also. Meet contractors who smokes usually, and always smoke with kopi. Haha.

Now becomes 1 pack for 2 days. Lucky can control not to smoke at home.

Got the urge to quit leh. But like no determination. Haha.

So do pm me the book and hopefully I can be the next to quit

↡ Advertisement