Taiwan: Holiday in Taipei & Tainan

Maxus-MIFA9

Now in alishan but kind of boring at night.

Weather is good though at 10deg.

Should have gone hehuan shan as I feel alishan is a tad too south.

Still not decided what to do in hualian tomorrow. Got hot spring?

Going to be a long drive there from here.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Now in alishan but kind of boring at night.

Weather is good though at 10deg.

Should have gone hehuan shan as I feel alishan is a tad too south.

Still not decided what to do in hualian tomorrow. Got hot spring?

Going to be a long drive there from here.

alishan to hualian confirm whole day gone. Not to mention slow traffic due to regulating. Also you need to pass by hehuanshan to get to hualian.

you may want to stop over at 盧山 which is near cingjing, 盧山 has hot spring.

Damn....that's why I say ali mountain should be excluded in the itinaery

alishan only to watch trees and sunrise.

there is a nice temple and bridge before going up alishan, did you stop there and try the wild board sausage? best of what i have tried [laugh]

TAIPEI: Four Singaporeans were arrested in Taiwan on Tuesday (Dec 13) after two Taiwanese women were allegedly raped. 

The men, all aged 23 and said to be students, had travelled to Taiwan last week for holiday. They met the two local women and invited them back to where they were staying, before allegedly getting them drunk and raping them.

The four men then tried to leave Taiwan on Dec 13 but were arrested before they could, according to a spokesman for the Shilin District Prosecutors Office.

Three of them have been charged with rape and could face a maximum of 10 years in jail if convicted. The other was allowed bail of NT$15,000 (S$673.50), because the women said he did not participate in the rape.

anyone from here?????

any good hotels other than xi men ding that has alot eateries ard it? best got night market then no need take train to fill up tummy :D

btw going next week  on SQ, i booked too late, the day before it was $518 and now become $656, one day too late

is landis taipei good? anyone stayed before?

or Okura?

• Praise 1

any good hotels other than xi men ding that has alot eateries ard it? best got night market then no need take train to fill up tummy :D

btw going next week  on SQ, i booked too late, the day before it was $518 and now become $656, one day too late

is landis taipei good? anyone stayed before?

or Okura?

Bro,

Can try Via Hotel at Xi Men Ting area I just stay there during the New Year countdown period.

Bro,

Can try Via Hotel at Xi Men Ting area I just stay there during the New Year countdown period.

I am staying at palais de chine, good location straight to hsr and mrt, nice hotel and surrounded by malls as well as good food.
  • Praise 1

I am staying at palais de chine, good location straight to hsr and mrt, nice hotel and surrounded by malls as well as good food.

This one Utas hotel near Taipei main station and Q square.

• Praise 1

i love Q square, shop there 3 nights in a row [laugh] [laugh]

Yes Q square is a good shopping mall. Also connected with tapiei underground mall, hsr and mrt. Very convenient to stay in palais de chine
  • Praise 2

dun have lah, these minsu usually cheaper and come with minimum facility just for sleeping, won't provide so much extra.

Aiyah now I know, minsu is off my list.

I rather stay in a hotel.

I don't know about other people but I like to see

adult education channels on TV. 

:D

Looks nice. I stayed at nearby Caesar Park last month. Right infront of the station, good location but hotel ageing leow.

• Praise 1

Looks nice. I stayed at nearby Caesar Park last month. Right infront of the station, good location but hotel ageing leow.

Then u shud try palais de chine, its a good hotel. Their suite not bad but i suggest u to book their deluxe room, more value for money
  • Praise 2