New Comfort Hyundai i40 taxi

Stooky

yah...............look very different.....

But isn't the i40 sold here as an estate only car???...........I remember i45 don't have an estate leh...............mayb I wrong..........

Ya. i40 sedan is not sold here... perhaps KM bring in the i40 sedan just for comfortdelglro to test only

Ya. i40 sedan is not sold here... perhaps KM bring in the i40 sedan just for comfortdelglro to test only

Maybe estate model not popular as taxi, i remember last time they used estate as a taxi but for a short period only. That's why they bring in the i40 sedan version instead of estate version.

yah...............look very different.....

But isn't the i40 sold here as an estate only car???...........I remember i45 don't have an estate leh...............mayb I wrong..........

i45 is different from i40,

For i40, Komoco is selling the 2 litre estate version here. Very nice and comes with almost full option. But the price is a killer. Price is 101k w/o COE. Based on current Cat B COE prices, the i40 would be 200k.

Maybe estate model not popular as taxi, i remember last time they used estate as a taxi but for a short period only. That's why they bring in the i40 sedan version instead of estate version.

I like estates/station wagons.

In fact, estates are very popular overseas. particularly with families with young kids. But here, people rather go for SUV / MPVs. I guess some people equate an estate to a hearse.

well...........at least they bother to bring in a different model..............

For i40, Komoco is selling the 2 litre estate version here. Very nice and comes with almost full option. But the price is a killer. Price is 101k w/o COE. Based on current Cat B COE prices, the i40 would be 200k.

I test drove the i40 estate afew months back..........nothing really to hiam liao................but price CMI........... [:(] [:(] [:(]

I test drove the i40 estate afew months back..........nothing really to hiam liao................but price CMI........... [:(] [:(] [:(]

Bro, I went C&C just now, Sorento launching on 20 Dec 2012. Might wanna go down to take a look, I'm also looking at 7 seater 4x4 now. [:p]

200K for a korea car?! Many people would say i might as well buy a C180. [:p]

$101K without COE? How much is the OMV?

Many will say that, but the size does matter, C180 is very small...

Afterall C180 not say very small la, normal sedan car size, and afterall it is a mercs le. [rolleyes] People here still want face value, if they would to pay $200K for a car now, surely they will go for C180 instead of i40.

Afterall C180 not say very small la, normal sedan car size, and afterall it is a mercs le. [rolleyes] People here still want face value, if they would to pay $200K for a car now, surely they will go for C180 instead of i40.

Ok lah, if compare i40 to C180, the later is more attractive in all aspect especially the face value. Wonder how much will the new Sante Fe priced at...

I like estates/station wagons.

In fact, estates are very popular overseas. particularly with families with young kids. But here, people rather go for SUV / MPVs. I guess some people equate an estate to a hearse.

maybe because at overseas like europe or us, do not have durian :D

Ya, the price is :o

Twincharged

Buy C180 might as well get i45 or i40. At least bigger space. IMO want to buy merc or BMW must buy big one then nicer ma.