New Comfort Hyundai i40 taxi

Stooky

Buy C180 might as well get i45 or i40. At least bigger space. IMO want to buy merc or BMW must buy big one then nicer ma.

As i have mentioned, people here very particular about face value and show off. Even you are driving the smallest merc like the A class, afterall it is still a merc. People will see you differently. :D So i believe many people would want to see driving a C180 instead of i40 or i45 if the car price very close between them.

↡ Advertisement

Bro, I went C&C just now, Sorento launching on 20 Dec 2012. Might wanna go down to take a look, I'm also looking at 7 seater 4x4 now. [:p]

Oh...........thanks for the infor bro..........last i heard there will be a diesel version don't know got or not...............I go check it out............. :D :D :D

if this experiment goes well, it is likely that i40 becomes the staple of singapore taxis considering that comfortdelgro is the biggest player.

sonatas are due for replacement soon, anyway. since komoco not willing to sell i45 to them (i heard they wanted to protect their premium image), i40 might be it.

if this experiment goes well, it is likely that i40 becomes the staple of singapore taxis considering that comfortdelgro is the biggest player.

sonatas are due for replacement soon, anyway. since komoco not willing to sell i45 to them (i heard they wanted to protect their premium image), i40 might be it.

the chevy epica also not too bad

Oh...........thanks for the infor bro..........last i heard there will be a diesel version don't know got or not...............I go check it out............. :D :D :D

Got 2 version, diesel is 2.2l

Quite stupid in my opinion for komoco to reject i45 being a taxi... based on current COE.... how many cars they can sell now? Comfort will buy a big volume of them at one go and other taxi company will follow...

Quite stupid in my opinion for komoco to reject i45 being a taxi... based on current COE.... how many cars they can sell now? Comfort will buy a big volume of them at one go and other taxi company will follow...

i agree. but that decision was made in 2009 when Cat B COE was $3,162 and they had all the bargaining power. now sure if they can retract now and offend all the i45 owners by selling it as a taxi.

i agree. but that decision was made in 2009 when Cat B COE was $3,162 and they had all the bargaining power. now sure if they can retract now and offend all the i45 owners by selling it as a taxi.

Nothing to be offended...so merc e class suppose to bang balls when it to be taxi?....frankly...how many I45 on the road now....?

Don't know about anyone else but i sat in one and have to say the interior reminds me a lot of the 458 italia. Rode in it when i was going to collect my father's car from servicing at M*VA (avoid!)

So fast sonata due for replacement?! Cant believe korean cars used as taxi already been 7 years liao?!

Cause hyundai guarantee that i45 would not be used as taxi. So they cannot break this promise. [:p] In this case hyundai seems like no car model can be used as taxi, other then the potential i40 sedan?!

Bro, I went C&C just now, Sorento launching on 20 Dec 2012. Might wanna go down to take a look, I'm also looking at 7 seater 4x4 now. [:p]

heard Sportage coming on diesel too..

So fast sonata due for replacement?! Cant believe korean cars used as taxi already been 7 years liao?!

i think the first batch were on the market since 2007..