Left Msia without chop

Pandaeyes

Think their system is wayang one. Using Macs now, terms of usage is they have to scan the rfid chip embedded in the MACS sticker but 80% of the time I went in they just look at the sticker and let me pass thru without even scanning. So I assume the system didn't capture my entrance right? When going back to Singapore, the officer scan the sticker but also let me go thru? No enterance record but can exit. Weird right?

And as for the Custom at KLIA, I also face something similar problem. Entrance time they chop at the front page but when return time, they purposely chop at the last page of the passport. Got 1 time went to JB and the custom ask me where is my return chop? Wasted abt 5 mins flipping the passport myself and find the exit chop is at the last page. Luckily mananged to find the exit chop else have to drink kopi in their office. Normal practice is to chop the exit next to the entrance chop right? Becareful when u use KLIA. The custom there always trying funny tricks.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

It happened to me ... The custom guy took my passport n stamp it in is blank paper. Look like he stamp at my passport and pass it back to me.. Luckily I checked on my passport n tell him no stamp .

Forget to add, yesterday lagi best. Went in with my aunt. The officer just stamp on her passport without scanning it. Had no problem exiting JB when return although the officer scan her passport. So tell me whether is their system wayang or too boleh?

Use red pen and write exit date on the entry chop. Must be those gel type of pen and your handwriting must be squiggly [:)]

I sometimes take the train to/from kl when i'm shifting my bike either up or down between kl/sgp. When you leave singapore, malaysian immigration and customs has proper counters to go through at woodlands train station. But when coming into sgp they don't (don't ask me why), so a bunch of immigration officials will board the train at JB Sentral station and walk through the carriages, checking the passports and writing the date over the entry stamp with a small squiggle signature. That's all.

ps. Please don't actually do this. If you do, don't get caught. If you get caught, i didn't tell you to do it. Also, i only take the night trains up/down so arrival is around 6:30am, maybe the malaysian immigration counters at woodlands station are not open, i don't know if they're open at regular hours or if they're only for outbound trips. But i do know that nobody questions the handwritten exit date.

as per TS its going to be $70 * x number of family members....

then as per another reply, cannot be possible to have WHOLE family lose passport right?

Just say may have misplaced and accidentally dumped together with thrash during house cleaning.

You went in again today??? [sly]

ah............went to eat ah soon BKT............and went desaru jalan jalan.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hi

Need advice on the following.

Wanted to go to Msia via 2nd link today. Very bad jam from Tuas to Msia checkpoint. Was in jam from. 11-215pm. My young kids were screaming and crying as they were restless and hungry. I made a U turn back to Spore after clearing Msia outgoing immigration without a stamp chop at incoming Msia immigration. There was a U turn sign showing "Singapura." Was that signage for the purposes of making a turn back to Spore?

I managed to clear ICA immigration.

Any issues since my records at Msia would show that I'm still in Msia but in actual fact I'm in Spore?

If there are issues what shd I do?

u already come back... dun hv to care abt it...

just make sure the next time u go in... u hv the entry chop else cannot leave malaysia

My kids are only 2 and 3 yrs old. Today I wouldn't have done what I did if not for leaking pampers and screaming for food.

I really hope I don't have to go in to meet the customs folks with my young kids. It will traumatic if say, Kenna detained or jailed with my kids over there.

Think won't ever go in Msia again.

ah............went to eat ah soon BKT............and went desaru jalan jalan.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

So I guess you must have done your duty to fill up with all the 'dirty' petrol you can, right??? [laugh]

Anything interesting in Desaru? My friend was thinking to bring his family there for a short vacation but other than the Siwandao seafood that we've visited, we do not know any other than Lotus Desaru........ [:p]

My kids are only 2 and 3 yrs old. Today I wouldn't have done what I did if not for leaking pampers and screaming for food.

I really hope I don't have to go in to meet the customs folks with my young kids. It will traumatic if say, Kenna detained or jailed with my kids over there.

Think won't ever go in Msia again.

thousands of cars go in everyday...

pple got no problem... wats there to worry

u din prepare enough things to distract your kids, of cos they kpkb

Use red pen and write exit date on the entry chop. Must be those gel type of pen and your handwriting must be squiggly [:)]

I sometimes take the train to/from kl when i'm shifting my bike either up or down between kl/sgp. When you leave singapore, malaysian immigration and customs has proper counters to go through at woodlands train station. But when coming into sgp they don't (don't ask me why), so a bunch of immigration officials will board the train at JB Sentral station and walk through the carriages, checking the passports and writing the date over the entry stamp with a small squiggle signature. That's all.

ps. Please don't actually do this. If you do, don't get caught. If you get caught, i didn't tell you to do it. Also, i only take the night trains up/down so arrival is around 6:30am, maybe the malaysian immigration counters at woodlands station are not open, i don't know if they're open at regular hours or if they're only for outbound trips. But i do know that nobody questions the handwritten exit date.

I used to take KTM trains too. Yup, no entry & exit stamp. Immigration will come onboard to check entry ticket and scribble something on the passport at exit point. But, safer to always keep your last entry and exit KMT ticket with you for your next trip to Boleh Land, especially if your next trip is via airport. Kena questioned at Langkawi airport immigration before. Luckily still have my used KMT ticket.

I wouldn't recommend this method though unless you have used KMT tickets. LOL. Better come clean.

thousands of cars go in everyday...

pple got no problem... wats there to worry

u din prepare enough things to distract your kids, of cos they kpkb

Well I wanted to fix DVD player long ago. Wife said no good. Harm eyes. Let them see nature. Arghhh! Women!!!

So I guess you must have done your duty to fill up with all the 'dirty' petrol you can, right??? [laugh]

Anything interesting in Desaru? My friend was thinking to bring his family there for a short vacation but other than the Siwandao seafood that we've visited, we do not know any other than Lotus Desaru........ [:p]

drop 10 cent to rm2.75/L as of today............ [:p]

nothing much in desaru..............went fruit farm bought some fruits............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

drop 10 cent to rm2.75/L as of today............ [:p]

nothing much in desaru..............went fruit farm bought some fruits............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Think I've been to that fruit farm before......also nothing much to see also.......think we'll skip Desaru and go further north instead........ [laugh]

Good to hear that the price for RON97 has dropped, M'sia boleh!!! [bounce2]

SUD go back and explain, unless u made up your mind not to step in anymore. A fren met an accident in jb, slep in his car while being tow cos he was tired settling the accident and waiting for tow truck, the truck bugger played him out din wake him up while crossing the custom area, only realise at sg side, Hahaha.... He went back the very next day and they accepted his story, no fine. Like some bro said, be humble and tell the truth.

Why should u be apologetic when in the 1st place they didn't chop your passport intentionally?

Go bang their table and have them apologize instead!

he U turn halfway back mah