will you keep your car if....

Vhtfhwlego

When I told my wife that I would like to sell off my current car, she told me that I change too many cars since 2010.

Althought the cost I spent is not too much, she dont like it as she wants me to save more for the future....

She told me that if that I can hold on to the current car, she will gave me S$1K per year.

My car balance 2.5 years and will you be tempted to take S$2K?

↡ Advertisement

When I told my wife that I would like to sell off my current car, she told me that I change too many cars since 2010.

Althought the cost I spent is not too much, she dont like it as she wants me to save more for the future....

She told me that if that I can hold on to the current car, she will gave me S$1K per year.

why u even consider taking money from a woman? -_-

You.... really want to take $$$ from your wife?

Depends if you really have a car you want to own; out of production for a while and will be hard to get 2 years later then go for it!

your wife is thinking of your family's future. Are you?

-_-

Well.... I am.....

Paid 60~70% for house, daily expenses, child, almost every other things.

She, provide Breast Milk [laugh] ...

In general, the save up for the rainy days while I spent most of it for all matters.

She has a little savings for her own likewise for me...

So I am using these small savings to buy the things I like while she is using it to keep me buying the things I like.

why u even consider taking money from a woman? -_-

You understand the meaning of family?

Maybe you spent all your $ on your family while your other half save up all of balance?

Dont you get green eyes when you see the bank account of yours getting slimmer while the other fatter?

Supercharged

But why you change so many cars in 2 years time? Do you always make a loss when you change car?

You understand the meaning of family?

Maybe you spent all your $ on your family while your other half save up all of balance?

Dont you get green eyes when you see the bank account of yours getting slimmer while the other fatter?

Isn't that's what a man should do? provide for the family?

I don't care how much my wife earns as its her money.. I do encourage her to save up though... for our kid.

And why would i envy my wife?? [hur]

you understand the meaning of family?

I don't care how much my wife earns as its her money.. I do encourage her to save up though... for our kid.

If family then why keep saying her money my money?

U really know the meaning of family?

Do you pay for the housing 100%?

If yes, she is a lucky one.

If not, u still define as taking $ from a woman.

I think no one can comment on what you do as a head of a family. But your wife's underlying intention is to make you reconsider ur spending habits on cars.

So address that concern by showing her that you have some budget when indulging your hobbies.

Neutral Newbie

Well.... I am.....

Paid 60~70% for house, daily expenses, child, almost every other things.

She, provide Breast Milk [laugh] ...

In general, the save up for the rainy days while I spent most of it for all matters.

She has a little savings for her own likewise for me...

So I am using these small savings to buy the things I like while she is using it to keep me buying the things I like.

Ts doesnt spent too much on car although even keep changing.. must be one of the richest man in MCF..

Neutral Newbie

I rather her to spent on kids rather than give me..

Wonder who wears the pants in yr family?

↡ Advertisement