NSHW AES Speed Camera

Dfx16

no lah.................mine was accumulated.......some were as far back as two years old............never caught never know never pay lor.........

they were having an collection exercise back than................and were stationed at tuas check point to stopped cars coming back..........no recent summons showed when I was stopped..............they said mini must pay 3 (I had 13)...............I said no $$$..... paid only one......... and they let me go........

orhh ok... still safe then

↡ Advertisement

orhh ok... still safe then

usually same day camera summon wouldn't be updated so soon one..............even you take ticket also will take a while for them to update............my case were old summons.........

how often do you drive up north???...........

there was a period of time where I have to go up to KL at least twice a month............my car had 13 camera summons...............that was not including all the rm50 kopi...............

the most I had in a single trip...............sg to KL was 3 camera summons and 3 rm50 kopi............

try driving up often at that speed during and nearer to festive sessions.........

and by the way.........$1000 is equal to rm2400................enough to cover 48 kopis............

change number plate????............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Change number plate lah. It is definitely cheaper even u spent 1k to bid for a special number.

I even kena b4 the bloody highway petrol stationed right after right hand bend. He is sitting nothing inside Pajero. So, cannot escape.

Since number plate is the key, future trip juz swap other fancy number at 2nd link petrol station before proceed or mask out the number if doing a nite drive [laugh]

Since number plate is the key, future trip juz swap other fancy number at 2nd link petrol station before proceed or mask out the number if doing a nite drive [laugh]

Might as well remove it. Install it back when u arrived at your destination.

Might as well remove it. Install it back when u arrived at your destination.

Day time cannot that's too obvious.. nite drive why not [laugh]

Night time no need to worry about mobile AES, only the fixed one at 301.9km northbound.

I do the kl/sg/kl round trips about 3-4 times a month on average and have not gotten a summons since AES was implemented. I do the trips mostly at night and i do not drive slow. If day time i drive slower and only get my speed up in areas where they cannot ambush.

Last time stopped was over 6 months ago at an "unofficial" speed trap after Ayer Keroh, i asked for saman and they let me off without a word. This was midday and i was in a hurry.

those high class people who said...........don't give kopi........ask for summon...........wait till they drive to KL and come back with 3 tickets each side..........total 6 x rm300.............than happy..................I just don't believe anyone can keep to 110km/h for that long a distance........ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I really kept to 90 and 110 km/h depending on road speed limits during my last trip leh....... [laugh]

I really kept to 90 and 110 km/h depending on road speed limits during my last trip leh....... [laugh]

NSHW or the B roads????............. [:/] [:/]

NSHW........and it took me ard 4.5 hrs to reach Sutera area from KL....... [laugh]

CB............you win lor............you must be one of those fcuking hoggers..........from sutera is another at least 20 min to custom..... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Edited by Tianmo

CB............you win lor............you must be one of those fcuking hoggers........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hello, I always kept to the left lane after over-taking hor...........only kena flashed one time by a S'pore Mercs when I half-way over-taking a lorry........ [laugh]

Plus my GPS will alert me when near any AES etc and not forgetting my 8-yr old god-daughter will tell me when she see my speed displayed on the gps exceed the speed limit........ [:p]

Brought my friends to An Meng eat duck and they fell in love with it.......

Edited by WTF

Hello, I always kept to the left lane after over-taking hor...........only kena flashed one time by a S'pore Mercs when I half-way over-taking a lorry........ [laugh]

Plus my GPS will alert me when near any AES etc and not forgetting my 8-yr old god-daughter will tell me when she see my speed displayed on the gps exceed the speed limit........ [:p]

Brought my friends to An Meng eat duck and they fell in love with it.......

you win you win............. [laugh] [laugh]

the fish still got offer or not..........samba steam fish..........rm9.90........... :wub: :wub:

you win you win............. [laugh] [laugh]

the fish still got offer or not..........samba steam fish..........rm9.90........... :wub: :wub:

Boh leh.......you mean at Ah Meng roast duck???

We order extra plate of char siew after the 1st plate was finished in double-quick time....... [laugh]

Night time no need to worry about mobile AES, only the fixed one at 301.9km northbound.

I do the kl/sg/kl round trips about 3-4 times a month on average and have not gotten a summons since AES was implemented. I do the trips mostly at night and i do not drive slow. If day time i drive slower and only get my speed up in areas where they cannot ambush.

Last time stopped was over 6 months ago at an "unofficial" speed trap after Ayer Keroh, i asked for saman and they let me off without a word. This was midday and i was in a hurry.

So there is only 1 fixed AES, the rest all mobile? I thought they will have warning signs?

Boh leh.......you mean at Ah Meng roast duck???

We order extra plate of char siew after the 1st plate was finished in double-quick time....... [laugh]

yah...............mayb offer over liao...............used to have ..............cheap and good!!!!............ :wub: :wub: :wub:

usual price i think is rm19.90......

Edited by Tianmo

So there is only 1 fixed AES, the rest all mobile? I thought they will have warning signs?

Currently on southern section of NSH between johor and kl there is only one fixed speed cam, which is the northbound at 301.9km. The rest are mobile units, basically guys hiding in the bushes with handheld units like how our TP used to play hide and seek. If you're observant/lucky enough you might spot them along the centre divider.

They do post warning signs at stretches where they operate, but there's a lot of these warning signs now and who knows where the stretches begin and end. If i drive in the day then i just keep my speed in check on stretches where there is cover for snipers.

Currently on southern section of NSH between johor and kl there is only one fixed speed cam, which is the northbound at 301.9km. The rest are mobile units, basically guys hiding in the bushes with handheld units like how our TP used to play hide and seek. If you're observant/lucky enough you might spot them along the centre divider.

They do post warning signs at stretches where they operate, but there's a lot of these warning signs now and who knows where the stretches begin and end. If i drive in the day then i just keep my speed in check on stretches where there is cover for snipers.

the mobile ones have been in operation for a long time already i believe.............since I started driving to KL some 15 years back..........

↡ Advertisement