Anyone visited panda in the zoo?

Speak_listen

can give any opinion?

try to find info at singapore zoo website but not available.

unbelievable right.

it is already quite sometimes and the publication is so hot in media, but the website show none :(

↡ Advertisement

I went there once during their trial preview.

Just 2 separated,bored pandas crawling back and forth in their enclosure.

The best part was i had to hard guess who is Kai Kai and Jia Jia as there are no specific identification between the two of them.

You have to buy the zoo admission ticket in order to see the pandas, which is another additional cost.

Not worth if you ask me.

Been to the Chengdu Panda base and saw heaps of Pandas all at once. So to see 2 panda and have to pay extra over normal entry with big crowds where you are limited to 15 minutes viewing, not for me.

Been to the Chengdu Panda base and saw heaps of Pandas all at once. So to see 2 panda and have to pay extra over normal entry with big crowds where you are limited to 15 minutes viewing, not for me.

Yes, went to Chengdu Wolong Panda Conservation Park just after then 9/11 incident. Pay 100 RMB can hug a panda until song song..... Need to distract the panda by giving it an apple to eat....

Went to HK see before, they eat and laze around, no difference from looking at ppl in the office. IMO Red Pandas are more cute.

I have to agree on this. Nothing special on the panda, esp if i need to pay extra to see them?! -_-

Yes, went to Chengdu Wolong Panda Conservation Park just after then 9/11 incident. Pay 100 RMB can hug a panda until song song..... Need to distract the panda by giving it an apple to eat....

panda is not wild animal?

Agree. Got better things to do.