Bird pest removal

Ah_liang

Got a problem. A pair of birds had happily dug a hole through the outer board covering the air con hole (old flat). Now they had even build a nest and this cause rain water to seep into the flat thru the inner board. Does anyone know of any service to remove the damn nest and replace the boards?

↡ Advertisement

It reminds me of this...

IMG_5346.JPG

Dun mind telling me where you stay?

Too late [:p][:p][:p]

Just took this picture 15 mins ago, the birds just left the nest and their dad preparing them for the inaugural fly

post-143314-0-73414000-1397373995_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Too late [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

Just took this picture 15 mins ago, the birds just left the nest and their dad preparing them for the inaugural fly

IMG_13261.JPG

Anymore coming ? Cute bird .. they not scare of pp
  • Praise 3

Supersonic

@lausai88 , do these birds still come back to lay eggs on your potted plant the past 4 years?

• Praise 2

@lausai88 , do these birds still come back to lay eggs on your potted plant the past 4 years?

not anymore, i think likely bye bye already  [wave]  [wave]

google says the average lifespan is 3 to 4 years.

• In captivity, pigeons commonly live up to 15 years and sometimes longer. In urban populations, however, pigeons seldom live more than 3 or 4 years. Natural mortality factors, such as predation by mammals and other birds, diseases, and stress due to lack of food and water, reduce pigeon populations by approximately 30% annually.