Bird pest removal

Ah_liang

Supercharged

I asked the Town Council about installing the grill and he say must ask permission from HDB. But simple fish nets or wire fencing no need ask HDB.

Yesterday I went Diaso to look for the bird spikes but unable to find any. Anywhere else to look for it??? I dont want the pigeons to come back.

Daiso IMM have a lot of bird spikes... 

Wait for a day with very heavy rain, spray drain cleaner, leave for 15-30mins, then hose off the poop.

Our neighbour above use to do that also. End up all the poop, branches, feathers...etc, dropped onto my compressor and ledge when they hose off. Then I need to hose off and it will go to my neighbour below.

• Praise 2

I asked the Town Council about installing the grill and he say must ask permission from HDB. But simple fish nets or wire fencing no need ask HDB.

Yesterday I went Diaso to look for the bird spikes but unable to find any. Anywhere else to look for it??? I dont want the pigeons to come back.

I think if you write to HDB and show them the pictures, they will approve the installation. Any netting that is removable no need permission.

For the bird spikes, the Daiso ones (plastic/rubber) are not effective. You need the stainless steel / metal spikes similar to the ones from Mastermark. I have used both Daiso and Mastermark ones but you need to cover all spots and will have problem when the aircon guy comes for maintenance services. 

My stack has 8 units. 4 of them installed invisible grille (I was the first unit). One installed Mastermark bird spikes. One DIY wire mesh (BBQ type). 2 bochap. 

You can also pour bleach powder or vinegar behind the aircon where they nest, can deter them a bit. 

20180310231318QNTKGRPVNIEVB_full.jpg

I used this one

https://redmart.com/product/homesaver-stain-remover--mosaic-and-toilet-251871

Used a total of 6 bottles

Do not apply on aircon machine

Spray only on the concrete

• Praise 1

Installed my fencing and occupy their nesting place with bottles. So far so good in blocking the pigeons from entering.

post-2654-0-04315400-1555239421_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-42701700-1555239436_thumb.jpg

post-2654-0-61074800-1555239452_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Bro, your aircon compressor the fins are seriously dirty

You got to wait for rainy day then spray aircon cleaners on them man

No joke

For health

Yup, the condenser fins are dirty. But it does not impose a health risk for the aircon, only making it less efficient.

Turbocharged

I buy a cheap drone.. fly up and Kacau kacau .. no cum after that.. but of course u need to put @Radx pic on drone..

• Praise 2

I buy a cheap drone.. fly up and Kacau kacau .. no cum after that.. but of course u need to put @Radx pic on drone..

do that and not even crow would come near....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2