Xmas present

Kurty

Hello peeps,

as you know Xmas is sometime next week, i'm trying to find some presents that is economic yet presentable.

it's for my colleagues, mainly are gals.. in fact, i'm one of the few thorns around here.

Budget less than $10, i know chocolate but isn't it too common?

initially i got them hershey's & kisses chocolate.. quite cheap, $3+ for 2 bars and 1 bar of chocolate per colleague. :D

after some deeper thoughts, i think i better beef it up or i will be deem as the most cheapo within the company.

actually not many colleagues that i be giving out, less than $10.

Hence some Xmas gift ideas please..

No G string or kinky proposal.. it's for Colleagues!!!

P.S: Xmas gift exchange is on this friday, and i know how to deal with it.

i probably go search my room for some unused item ^_^

↡ Advertisement

my gf bought those cute plugs for the handphone earphone port. not my kind of thing, but girls seem to love it. u can buy and let them switch around amongst themselves also (as most women will do). she bought the small fake "diamond" type ...

my gf bought those cute plugs for the handphone earphone port. not my kind of thing, but girls seem to love it. u can buy and let them switch around amongst themselves also (as most women will do). she bought the small fake "diamond" type ...

hey, that is a good idea, where can i get them?

how much? cheap cheap?

I told my wife to help me get my office xmas gift exchange present, budget $15. She got for me some body lotion set.

Ask ur gf to help, we guys cant buy good presents.

I got my wife one such hp plug yesterday at Shell petrol station!!! I was paying for my petrol and saw this cute thing on the counter. So I just bought it. Only $6.70 per piece.

Neutral Newbie

This gift buying has gone beyond the real meaning.

It's more like guy wooing gal opportunity, using any holidays/festivals as excuses.

Just heard the Hour-grass watch buying credit card installment advertistment on radio today. Zero interest?

Seems like a good deal. Just wondering if the discounts will be 'lesser' to compensate for the 'loss' of interest.

yeah, i agreed with you guys..

we kinda hopeless when come to gifts.. it's either too cheap or not practical or bloody expensive.

i already told gf to help me, she will have to as require wrapping service.

How about some sugar crystal swizzle sticks? Those classy wooden stirrer with sugar crystal on one end and used for stirring coffee, tea or hot beverage. I think it's a unique gifting idea especially for OL.

It's more like guy wooing gal opportunity, using any holidays/festivals as excuses.

Just heard the Hour-grass watch buying credit card installment advertistment on radio today. Zero interest?

Seems like a good deal. Just wondering if the discounts will be 'lesser' to compensate for the 'loss' of interest.

yeah, heard this in class 95.

well, just take it as economic boost

How about some sugar crystal swizzle sticks? Those classy wooden stirrer with sugar crystal on one end and used for stirring coffee, tea or hot beverage. I think it's a unique gifting idea especially for OL.

nice idea but our pantries are well furnished.. we using those atas wooden-plastic stirrer.. -_-

can consider buying TWG tea. Yest I bought 2 for S$19 at Takashimaya.

The Geisha Blossom tea is quite suitable for ladies as it has this sweet smelling taste

wow.... you go hour glass to buy gift for xmas gift exchange in office? :o :o