Something tat i had been suspecting

Rezorn86

Previously i had taken a photo of a snake at Zhenghua Park, but somehow i had spotted something that should not appear in the pix which i had circle in white. Anyway i didnt do any editing on the pix n just judge yourself whether is real or not.

post-98840-1355710637_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

nope, i didnt any eagle. those uncle n aunty told me there is only a snake, so i just snap it...

Edited by Rezorn86

Cannot see clearly, so what's that ar? [confused]

me n my friends feel that is a ghost face... ps cos i use my ipod to snap it, so the pix abit $ucks...

Edited by Rezorn86

Neutral Newbie

The biggest mystery is not whether got UFO or ghost in this world.

Why oh why....all UFO and Ghost sightings photos are ALWAYS blurr n unfocused!

Don't say the UFO and ghost got power to cause the camera to be low clarity and unfocused hor.

we live in modern world with super clear and good cameras.......surely we should be catching lots of super High Definition UFO and ghost photos by now!

The only reason I can give is blur and unfocused photos allow the mind to exprapolate and intrapolate and imagine the UFO and ghost image.

Edited by Simon29

me n my friends feel that is a ghost face... ps cos i use my ipod to snap it, so the pix abit $ucks...

No worries la, you always get to see "imagine" on a tree. Just delete the picture and move on with life. :D

it just happened to look like a 'face'

yesterday i was driving along pasir panjang, stopped in front of a traffic light and both me and my fren saw a 'cat' standing at the side of the road but it was just a bunch of twigs when we drove past it.

Previously i had taken a photo of a snake at Zhenghua Park, but somehow i had spotted something that should not appear in the pix which i had circle in white. Anyway i didnt do any editing on the pix n just judge yourself whether is real or not.

it does look like a face which is curious as to why it should end up there. send your pic to Stomp or the SPI website. [laugh]

Look at the bottom right corner of the pic. There is a image like a crescent moon with mouth,nose,eyes. The crescent moon is facing the 2 o'clock direction.

↡ Advertisement