Second hand.

Bmz3

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

My 8 years old mazda 3's aircon compressor is not working (according to workshop) and since only 2 more years to go, I am thinking of replacing a second hand compressor. Any bro can advise any good and cheap workshop?

All reply is highly appreciated. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

My 8 years old mazda 3's aircon compressor is not working (according to workshop) and since only 2 more years to go, I am thinking of replacing a second hand compressor. Any bro can advise any good and cheap workshop?

No point, used will not have warranty, if suay, after few moths spoil, change again? Jurong has a few workshops that can do the compressor for like $600-$800 go ask around.

Neutral Newbie

It's not 2nd per-say. Get a re-con unit. Able to last u more then 2yrs. There is one at bedok industrial. Yeow soon. Not bad went there last week to service my air con. Spoke to the boss.he told me don service if it still working and cold. If not once service problem might come. So just top up gas. And check for leak

Neutral Newbie

No point, used will not have warranty, if suay, after few moths spoil, change again? Jurong has a few workshops that can do the compressor for like $600-$800 go ask around.

$600-$800 seem very ex :o

Neutral Newbie

Why dont u just send for repairing>? there is a few shop doing that, 1 in sin ming area. Cost around $80 but its afew years back when i repair mine.

Hi bro any tel nunber or name of the mentioned workshop?

Hi all,

Go to markcool at wodlands. See foreman Ah Huat n see what he say.

Maybe he got some good idea what to do.

Go to markcool at wodlands. See foreman Ah Huat n see what he say.

Maybe he got some good idea what to do.

Yes markcool. Very reliable workshop. Got my compressor teplace by them and problem solve.

Neutral Newbie

Yes markcool. Very reliable workshop. Got my compressor teplace by them and problem solve.

How much you pay? Thanks.

How much you pay? Thanks.

Can't rmb the exact amount. 600plus for my swift. They was a year plus ago. All include labour and 6month warranty. Waiting time was about 3 hours. they even drive me home when working on my car and fetch me back to collect my car when it's done. Very good service!

But I can't tell you much about the compressor now bcs I sold my ride off 2 months ago.

↡ Advertisement