Traffic light camera

Sash1401

dear fellow bros, was juz wondering if during broad day light, can the flash light from traffic light camera b seen if it flash? Any bros has any idea?

↡ Advertisement

dear fellow bros, was juz wondering if during broad day light, can the flash light from traffic light camera b seen if it flash? Any bros has any idea?

Yup, u can see the flash. But most are decoys....

Good luck. :huh:

Sometime cannot b control... Looked on my mirror saw no flash, was wondering if I ganna or nt? By when will I noe if I ganna? Thanks in advance

Sometime cannot b control... Looked on my mirror saw no flash, was wondering if I ganna or nt? By when will I noe if I ganna? Thanks in advance

Really, if you are in the habit of running through red traffic lights (especially when there is no "red light" camera), you should be more concerned about the high probability of causing a collision like in:

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2684811

If you hurt yourself and damage your vehicle as a result you only have yourself to blame ...... but to cause injury or death to other innocent road users (including pedestrians) it is manslaughter and will cause much grieve & loss to many others.

Please drive responsibly. It is within your control!!

Incidentally, on page C6 in Classified section of today's Straits Times there is an good article on "Don't beat the red light - it's dangerous".

Really, if you are in the habit of running through red traffic lights (especially when there is no "red light" camera), you should be more concerned about the high probability of causing a collision like in:

If you hurt yourself and damage your vehicle as a result you only have yourself to blame ...... but to cause injury or death to other innocent road users (including pedestrians) it is manslaughter and will cause much grieve & loss to many others.

Incidentally, on page C6 in Classified section of today's Straits Times there is an good article on "Don't beat the red light - it's dangerous".

Yes, I understand where u r coming from n I agree n appreciate ur comment... It's juz my carelessness for yesterday's incident... Of coz I'll take note in future... Furthermore, it's not my habit of doing such actions often or else I dun think I would haf dropped a MSG here as I would b experience to noe if I Ganna or nt Liao... To all bro who take time to drop a comment, thank u v much n merry Xmas...

Yes, I understand where u r coming from n I agree n appreciate ur comment... It's juz my carelessness for yesterday's incident... Of coz I'll take note in future... Furthermore, it's not my habit of doing such actions often or else I dun think I would haf dropped a MSG here as I would b experience to noe if I Ganna or nt Liao... To all bro who take time to drop a comment, thank u v much n merry Xmas...

seems like you have a problem to control your vehicle properly.

i have encountered a lot of drivers beating red light. i dont think they are not able to control. more like they dont care. everytime when there is a red light camera, then they care and stop at the right spot.

if i am not wrong .. 2sec after it turn red it will flash anything tat go thru it.. there was 1 time i was eating at king albert park MAC .. this driver almost chiong it but break after the white line the light flash he almost hit the bus .. then he reverse but donno why he move forward to the white line again the light flash again..next time if u are at the 2nd arrow it amber u still can make it on time if u are far from 2nd arrow better dont try luck unless u are ma chao :) the best red light chionger

if i am not wrong .. 2sec after it turn red it will flash anything tat go thru it.. there was 1 time i was eating at king albert park MAC .. this driver almost chiong it but break after the white line the light flash he almost hit the bus .. then he reverse but donno why he move forward to the white line again the light flash again..next time if u are at the 2nd arrow it amber u still can make it on time if u are far from 2nd arrow better dont try luck unless u are ma chao :) the best red light chionger

I think my England is too lousy that's why I have a hard time trying to understand what you're writing....... [laugh]

Btw, the one who Ferrari guy is Ma Chi............Ma Chao is one of the 5 Tiger Generals under Liu Bei in the Romance of the 3 Kingdoms........ [:p]

ya and if u wan to like ma chi, dan u will not be writing in tis forum liao... [laugh]

Nah barely visible during sunny days, unless you are on the opps road and witnessing other ppl chiong red light den u will see it clearly.

There is no excuse for beating red light, unless you are speeding, there is always plenty of time to slow n stop your car, too late too worry, Just wait for 2 weeks to see whether you receive the letter.