Traffic light camera

Sash1401

seen it flashed while I was at the junction, and it was freaking bright!!..I've never seen one flashed at me before so not too sure how its like from the back la..

Normally the flashing of the camera is very bright even in broadday light.

Should be able to see them in a split second.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE HERE.

Hi All

Just wondering, if at the time the traffic light turn red my front wheel already crossed the white line, will I still get caught? :(

Dun think so...but seriously, try not to do that again leh...for everyone's sake.

Hi All

Just wondering, if at the time the traffic light turn red my front wheel already crossed the white line, will I still get caught? :(

should be ok. saw the flash?

should be ok. saw the flash?

Broad day light, might be hard to see whether got flash. Moreover I was doing u turn (legal). Hope I had turned fast enough that even if take my number already cannot see.

if i am not wrong .. 2sec after it turn red it will flash anything tat go thru it.. there was 1 time i was eating at king albert park MAC .. this driver almost chiong it but break after the white line the light flash he almost hit the bus .. then he reverse but donno why he move forward to the white line again the light flash again..next time if u are at the 2nd arrow it amber u still can make it on time if u are far from 2nd arrow better dont try luck unless u are ma chao :) the best red light chionger

Didn't know KAP juction have red light cam

Broad day light, might be hard to see whether got flash. Moreover I was doing u turn (legal). Hope I had turned fast enough that even if take my number already cannot see.

the flash is very bright, even in board day light.

(edited)

I think the first one, the severity of the offence (once committed) warrants the level of punishment. This is because the extreme left lane is dual-directional, which means, vehicles can both turn left and go straight. Thus, if a vehicle on the right lane makes an illegal left turn and another vehicle on the left goes straight, it will result in a serious accident. And most often than not, I have seen motorists committing such acts at various traffic junctions like this. One common sight is at the Lau Pa Sat junction.

Edited by X5actor
  • Praise 1

I applaud the remaining in yellow boxes offence!

Every weekend I am faced with inconsiderate drivers who do not leave the yellow box open for me to filter into the main road from the side road at my place.

Think I will start submitting screen captures of the offenders to TP soon.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2