• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

Samwng
  • Premium member
    Samwng
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone driving a diesel car ? mellow.gif

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

LouisLain
  • Premium member
    LouisLain
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

If I'm not wrong, no foreign car can pump Malaysia's diesel.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

diesel is 20L rule in malaysia..........
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If I'm not wrong, no foreign car can pump Malaysia's diesel.

foreign car is no ron95 and CNG gas.............diesel is 20L rule............
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if yours is those new deisel cars, you better dont pump jiew hoo you sai biggrin.gif wait your euro 5 engine up lorlee

but if yours is those euro 2 lao pigkarp like mine, go pump 20L at every station sly.gif

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:36 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if yours is those new deisel cars, you better dont pump jiew hoo you sai biggrin.gif wait your euro 5 engine up lorlee

but if yours is those euro 2 lao pigkarp like mine, go pump 20L at every station sly.gif

no need every station lah...............same station.......go ahead goestan can pump another 20L liao............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no need every station lah...............same station.......go ahead goestan can pump another 20L liao............. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

don want lar, wait they ask for kopi tongue.gif , i just drive to neighbouring station sly.gif

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:54 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

don want lar, wait they ask for kopi tongue.gif , i just drive to neighbouring station sly.gif

I do that always during the 20L rule leh...............no ask for kopi leh...............in fact it was the station who asked me to do it............... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:59 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I do that always during the 20L rule leh...............no ask for kopi leh...............in fact it was the station who asked me to do it............... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

mai mai, wait kena play out by them ph34r.gif

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

Samwng
  • Premium member
    Samwng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

thumbsup.gif thx

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:13 AM

Samwng
  • Premium member
    Samwng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I saw VW -m'sia is selling TDI too.. I wonder how different is their engine built..

VW Malaysia

Edited by Samwng, 27 December 2012 - 11:13 AM.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:21 AM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I saw VW -m'sia is selling TDI too.. I wonder how different is their engine built..

VW Malaysia

I think those sold in Malaysia have their Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) removed..............
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

Altivo
  • Premium member
    Altivo
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I understand that the diesel in malaysia has higher sulphur content than the ones in singapore. They have push back the date to introduce Euro5 standard from 2012 to 2015

Edited by Altivo, 27 December 2012 - 11:28 AM.

Be responsible, practice safe driving, practice safe sex

Getz: May'04-Feb'08, Avante: Feb'08

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i ever saw some Jbee petrol kiosk got a list of all SG car plates that pump Ron 95 illegally.

They paste it next to the cashier for all to see.......dont play play. sweatdrop.gif

Anyway now Ron97 is RM2.75/ltr. Exchange rate : 2.49.

Thats SG$1.10/ltr. Ron97 is oredi so farking cheap liao. happy.gif

Edited by Hiphiphoray, 27 December 2012 - 11:31 AM.

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

Samwng
  • Premium member
    Samwng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

So.. that mean VW TDI car cannot travel far up to m'sia- b'cos of the quality of the diesel?

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:21 PM

Bullsback
  • Bullsback
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

strange we can drive our van to pump diesel in JB meh?

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:44 PM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

There is quite a number of diesel cars on the road.

Volvo n jaguar to name a few.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:59 PM

Deckbuild
  • Premium member
    Deckbuild
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Just reply even though it's old

Actually won't up lorry lah, there are lots of Euro 4 and Euro 5 diesel vehicle pumping high sulphur diesel which companies bought in bulk to save money. But alot more black smoke when accelerating...

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:20 PM

VellfireS
  • Premium member
    VellfireS
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

There is quite a number of diesel cars on the road.

Volvo n jaguar to name a few.

XJ Diesel.. wub.gif wub.gif
The Great Melon TIKO Ranger since 2011

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:30 PM

Slonez
  • Premium member
    Slonez
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Sorry to bring up this thread.

Are all the petrol stations in Johor now offering Euro 5 diesel?

The 20L limit for SG car still in force?

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Pump, Diesel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users