Bodykit fitter + Spray works - Recommendations please

Calvinus

Hi, I have a side skirt, front lip and rear diffuser that I need help with fixing on my car... I will probably need to spay them to the same color or another one that can match my car... Any recommendations for workshop who will do this?

I also have a carbon fibre hood that needs to be installed. Any recommendations too?

Best if the same workshop can fix both items...

↡ Advertisement

Hi, I have a side skirt, front lip and rear diffuser that I need help with fixing on my car... I will probably need to spay them to the same color or another one that can match my car... Any recommendations for workshop who will do this?

I also have a carbon fibre hood that needs to be installed. Any recommendations too?

Suggest you call Britspark. Their work is very good, I stringly recommend them, had my car done by them.Tel: 62652611

Can't help looking at ur siggy but to ask. U like Mila kunis with or without make up? :D

Mila without makeup is like the girl next door, with, she's a hot slut!

Now, if you don't mind, it's the even of the new year, so please read the first lie of my siggie. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi guys,

I own a 2008 Lexus SC430, and I am looking to dress it up a bit.

Does anyone know who carries this model of body kits? Saw some really nice ones in a US website.

And with that how much will it cost me to pull it off?

Appreciate your advise.

Cheers!

Edited by Alchoe

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro, wat is your ride?? Are the bodykit made of fibreglass or PU material??

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

I own a 2008 Lexus SC430, and I am looking to dress it up a bit.

Does anyone know who carries this model of body kits? Saw some really nice ones in a US website.

And with that how much will it cost me to pull it off?

Appreciate your advise.

Cheers!

Are you going to ship your own bodykit??

Neutral Newbie
(edited)
post-38669-1373125023_thumb.jpgpost-38669-1373124904_thumb.jpgI just had a very satisfied spray paint job done on my 20" sports rims by Yong Thye Seng. The owner Jimmy was very patience and accommodating while I called many who rejected or try to find excuses not to take up the job like the shop that has the word David Copperfield likes to do best. Anyway take a look at the before and after results, cheap and good. Can call them at 64532067.....post-38669-1373124870_thumb.jpg Edited by Swiber

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi guys, any lobang for used i30 body kits. My black car just kana kissed by pillar.. low budget. 2nd question, can we change car radio to LCD screen with GPS? Pls email [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Chrilam

I just had a very satisfied spray paint job done on my 20" sports rims by Yong Thye Seng. The owner Jimmy was very patience and accommodating while I called many who rejected or try to find excuses not to take up the job like the shop that has the word David Copperfield likes to do best. Anyway take a look at the before and after results, cheap and good. Can call them at 64532067.....

self advertising?

SM Pray Painting if you r staying in the East. 98228346. Not the cheapest, but tried and tested.

↡ Advertisement