Which should I buy? Latio or Lancer GLX

Ken1898

i will pick latio too. GLX is too old tech already. Why spend so much money on an old tech car?

Lol, actually other than the old tech lancer. Altis also using old tech for their cars very long until recently then have dual vvti but many many people still buy.

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement

I think other than the design, almera afterall quite similar to sylphy.

i own a latio and test drove the almera before.... if you know the finishing and build or driven a latio/sylphy before, you wont think like that.... it's world apart...

dont talk about the lousy plastic feel, when i release the brake of the almera, there was a "clock" "clock" sound.. the brake paddle sounded like dropping off any moment like that..... i look at the se and ...

i own a latio and test drove the almera before.... if you know the finishing and build or driven a latio/sylphy before, you wont think like that.... it's world apart...

dont talk about the lousy plastic feel, when i release the brake of the almera, there was a "clock" "clock" sound.. the brake paddle sounded like dropping off any moment like that..... i look at the se and ...

You mean that the almera quality is worst than latio and sylphy?! [:/]

How could Latio Pick up be better than Lancer.

the rest i agree.

Try to drive both and you will know that Latio's pick up is relatively faster than lancer glx. Auto vs auto. Stock to stock.

My brother is driving Latio 4AT n I m driving Lancer GLX.

My Lancer is so rough as compared to the Latio.

But there are more after market performance parts for lancer so after zhng lancer can sound much faster than Latio which is really quiet

why need to do auto transmission rebuild?

i drove mine for 6 coming to 7 years liao. drove for 160 000km also no issue leh.

well logic is simple, 2nd cars. who knows what creeps it comes with.

well logic is simple, 2nd cars. who knows what creeps it comes with.

Too bad new cars are not buyable for the working class folks. They can only go for the 2nd hand ones.

Too bad new cars are not buyable for the working class folks. They can only go for the 2nd hand ones.

its not that bad..

new auto gearbox cost around 2k

just fact it to the price of the 2nd hand car will do

its not that bad..

new auto gearbox cost around 2k

just fact it to the price of the 2nd hand car will do

Which car make's auto gearbox cost only 2k brand new?... [dizzy]

Go take a look personally, don't read review only... [:p]

I thought almera is a replacement for either latio or sylphy? Esp when the design look so similar to sylphy?!

I thought almera is a replacement for either latio or sylphy? Esp when the design look so similar to sylphy?!

It is but that doesn't mean it is of equal quality.... I will take any other tomyam made than this tomyam made almera. ..

considering the width. Lancer is a better choice.

leg space wise Latio is legendary. but when it come to including a baby seat. width is also consideration. Latio loss out a lot in this aspect.

Width is more important when fully loaded!

Latio is a much more advanced car than Lancer GLX. Not very fair comparison.

how advance can it be? Both are just b&b car leh...

↡ Advertisement