AVOID adsneakers.com - scam website

Orionong

Neutral Newbie

aplogize if I post wrongly , just wish to alert the rest not to fall into the scam in purchasing adidas shoes from them! Another website to avoid is jeremyscottadidasdesign.com

Edited by Orionong
↡ Advertisement

[laugh] [laugh]

FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Thank you for visiting air yeezy shop. Here we are providing the frequently asked questions as well as the answers to assist you.We hope it make clear and informative for you online shopping

1. Is it scram for your site?

We do not cheat any client.We hope do business with you for long terms and creat a pleasant shopping experience so that you will get your friends about us.That you can be rest assured buy from us.

where are they from?

did Adidas licensed Jeremy Scott to design those shoe? they actually look 'cute' [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

unfortunately yes! [bigcry] the website looked very professional and I am not ware of the cheap price as i did not know what is the market price.End up i have to go ebay and buy again.welll lesson learnt! [rifle]

Neutral Newbie

i end up then realizing that I paid thru 95epay and i called up my bank to check. the bank told me the money was collected by a company called- harpglass pvt beijing . tried to call 95epay.com but nobody answered the call after trying so many times!!! knn! money is not the main concern but i really want the shoes for me and my son!!

[laugh] [laugh]

FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Thank you for visiting air yeezy shop. Here we are providing the frequently asked questions as well as the answers to assist you.We hope it make clear and informative for you online shopping

1. Is it scram for your site?

We do not cheat any client.We hope do business with you for long terms and creat a pleasant shopping experience so that you will get your friends about us.That you can be rest assured buy from us.

where are they from?

did Adidas licensed Jeremy Scott to design those shoe? they actually look 'cute' [laugh]

Scam vs Scram.

That should set the alarm bells off [laugh]

"money was collected by a company called- harpglass pvt beijing"

another smart brilliant ahTiong again [furious]

if can collect a dollar from all the people in china, instant billionaire!!! [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

latest update! i did receive a package from them just now!!! guess what is a freaking fake lousy made pair which surely cost so much lesser than what i paid for!!!!!!! [dizzy][rifle][knife]

Edited by Orionong

latest update! i did receive a package from them just now!!! guess what is a freaking fake lousy made pair which surely cost so much lesser than what i paid for!!!!!!! [dizzy][rifle][knife]

[laugh] now you must bring to sungei rd mkt to offload and cut losses!

so they did not scam you

but quality of goods is another matter all together....

even for china imitation.. there is different quality.... some high quality exactly like real while some is imitation of imitation if there is such a word

love the idea of father n son using same sneakers!

almost wanted to get jordan 4 for me and my boys, but idea did not realised;

then i tried superheros. got them the reebok spiderman but could not get the superman for myself! [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

but the website did not indicate is imitation in fact it is states it is affiliated to adidas.

Adsneakers.com is the premiere place for sneaker news and release dates. We work closely with Adida sneaker brand to keep sneaker fanatics updated with the latest releases. We have established ourselves as the authority in Jeremy Scott sneaker news through in-depth coverage of products and sneaker related events.[/b][/b]

but the website did not indicate is imitation in fact it is states it is affiliated to adidas.

Adsneakers.com is the premiere place for sneaker news and release dates. We work closely with Adida sneaker brand to keep sneaker fanatics updated with the latest releases. We have established ourselves as the authority in Jeremy Scott sneaker news through in-depth coverage of products and sneaker related events.[/b][/b]

people already said ADIDA, [laugh][laugh][laugh] u tot it is ADIDAS, bak chiu tah stamp huh?

↡ Advertisement