I'm so gonna to buy Golf because of Depeche Mode song

Donut

Supercharged

[laugh][laugh]

I saw the TV commercial for the new Golf, and was so delighted they were playing DM's People are People song. DM was my all time fav band, and loved almost every damm song of theirs

Any feedbacks on this new Golf? Bigger, faster, badder?

What is this government rebate of $15,000 because of emissions? how does this rebate works?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/newcars_...p?CarCode=11262

↡ Advertisement

[laugh][laugh]

I saw the TV commercial for the new Golf, and was so delighted they were playing DM's People are People song. DM was my all time fav band, and loved almost every damm song of theirs

What is this government rebate of $15,000 because of emissions? how does this rebate works?

7 SPEED DSG

[laugh][laugh]

The lead singer, David drove the car !

I did a search on VW website earlier today after kar_lover mention his friend book a golf last week, the price is quite nice, cheaper than my Prius C.... Lighter weight by 100 kg and 30liter of boot space more as compare to previous model. This car have the ability to travel over 1600km if the tank is 70 liter, but the 7 DSG is [:|]

Edited by Deckbuild

The lead singer, David drove the car !

but why this song?

"Martin Gore penned lyrics that convey a message that people shouldn't judge one another. The lyrics question and condemn unfound hate. The song asks that humans put an end to superficial differences and unjustified violence or prejudice. Gore touches upon racial discrimination, homophobia, and religious intolerance in simple, easy to understand words."

they have "behind the wheel", "route 66" and "just cant get enough"....

Supercharged

7 SPEED DSG

Can i say that 7 speed DSG is the same technology as Honda 7 speed CVTF?

I'm driving a honda with 7 speed CVTF gear. well, the good side is the gear is smooth. down side is it can be draggy in gear change.

So this 7 speed DSG is the same?

How does the $15,000 emission rebate works?

Can i say that 7 speed DSG is the same technology as Honda 7 speed CVTF?

I'm driving a honda with 7 speed CVTF gear. well, the good side is the gear is smooth. down side is it can be draggy in gear change.

So this 7 speed DSG is the same?

How does the $15,000 emission rebate works?

Different leh, the problem with 7 DSG if u did a search in Youtube is scary, the gear is downshifted but the car maintain speed while RPM goes up high.........

I dunno about the juddering as have to sit in it to feel but so far of all those I know owning Golf or should I say VW with 7 DSG, all say within 1 mth kena, and the super duper long waiting time to get it repair.....

The rebate is just deduct off the OMV, very straight forward. Go VW website and you will get it.

http://www.volkswagen.com.sg/en/promotions.html

To add on: 22k OMV - 15K CEVS rebate = 7k left

When scrape, you get back 7k x 55% = 3850

Compare to 22k x 55% = 12100

Edited by Deckbuild

Different leh, the problem with 7 DSG if u did a search in Youtube is scary, the gear is downshifted but the car maintain speed while RPM goes up high.........

I dunno about the juddering as have to sit in it to feel but so far of all those I know owning Golf or should I say VW with 7 DSG, all say within 1 mth kena, and the super duper long waiting time to get it repair.....

The rebate is just deduct off the OMV, very straight forward. Go VW website and you will get it.

I have been hearing this 7-sp DSG horror thing again and again. I wonder why VW is not doing anything to fix the design issue after so long.

I have been hearing this 7-sp DSG horror thing again and again. I wonder why VW is not doing anything to fix the design issue after so long.

Not to keep bashing them, I heard it's fixed, but I don't trust, any new VW owner with 7 DSG care to comment?

Sound like a good deal to consumer, lower parf, lower cost, lower interest incurred. But the thought of depreciating 13K per year for a basic golf is still painful to accept.

Sound like a good deal to consumer, lower parf, lower cost, lower interest incurred. But the thought of depreciating 13K per year for a basic golf is still painful to accept.

That's life in SG....

I did a search on VW website earlier today after kar_lover mention his friend book a golf last week, the price is quite nice, cheaper than my Prius C.... Lighter weight by 100 kg and 30liter of boot space more as compare to previous model. This car have the ability to travel over 1600km if the tank is 70 liter, but the 7 DSG is [:|]

prius c got 20K rebate...better

Supercharged

thanks for reminding me about the gearbox problem. Yes, alot of VW owners KPKB about it

Think i will skip this ride.

[laugh][laugh]

[thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2