101 reasons to own a Car and COE entitlement

RadX

Ok folks, here at MCF we have seen it all on the ridiculous reasons ppl feel they need a Coe. Lets help those writing to gahmen n forum to give plausible reasons. I shall collate what we hv read so far;

1. Because my sales job needs it

2. Because I need to ferry my unborn child around

3. Because I need to send my folks for dialysis( duh.. I go dialysis too and I go public)

4. Because I need to spend more time w in-laws so car faster

5. Because...,,

Pls add on... Hey it may be heard in parliament le

↡ Advertisement

Ok folks, here at MCF we have seen it all on the ridiculous reasons ppl feel they need a Coe. Lets help those writing to gahmen n forum to give plausible reasons. I shall collate what we hv read so far;

1. Because my sales job needs it

2. Because I need to ferry my unborn child around

3. Because I need to send my folks for dialysis( duh.. I go dialysis too and I go public)

4. Because I need to spend more time w in-laws so car faster

5. Because...,,

Pls add on... Hey it may be heard in parliament le

Careful with what you write to gahmen, could end up like @lex @u... [sly]

Public canning [laugh]

Because i need to take my boy to MIL's place in the morning, send my daughter to childcare and get to work by 8 am.

No car already quite bad. No car during rainy morning is a nightmare!!!

I believe people who..<insert reasons>............deserve discount, rebate, priority etc on COE, & no, I am not speaking for myself. Me being in this group is purely coincidence, I am speaking for fellow Singaporeans.

Yes, I've often told RadX he looks more and more like a can of sardines every day. :D

Eh I prefer fruits [:p]

BEACAUAE I have $$$$$

Interesting. Because I also have a 'Shift Key' and a number '4'. In fact, I have even more, see: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. [:p]

ok i admit, i drive my car to work in the morning, park at my lot in the shipyard until i get home...occasionally i drive to my boss house or out to buy toto/4D.....but at some nights, i got to use my car, which also parking at some carparks, eating cheesepies, or feeding sausages to my ATBs....i dun really need a car coz if taking taxi everyday, i will save more money than owning a car.....but hor...LIM PEH suka, want to own a car lor.....