Any tips on passing driving basic theory nowadays

Altca

Helping my partner to ask [rolleyes] basic and final theory . Just self study will do right?

Edited by Altca
↡ Advertisement

no such tips. everyone go through the hard way. memorise & understand. want easy life then take public transport. nobody is forcing your friend to learn driving. our roads will be less congested with one less person passing.

Helping my partner to ask [rolleyes] basic and final theory . Just self study will do right?

It should be no big deal man. Self study should do. I had to take that test to convert my license and all you need is common sense. And may be some quirky rules specific to Singapore. Could do that involuntarily as picking the choices are no brainer if you have driven around.

If this is the first time your friend is taking the test, then will need ground work. That is all. Don't get stressed overly.

Nainar

that time i took my ftt i took the mock test donno how many times before the actual test until even the instructor told me i no need to take anymore mock test as i had scored full marks in a number if them! [laugh] [laugh] but that was at the old ssdc!

Twincharged

If learning from school just keep going for the mock tests. Once you are done with all the mock tests, you have the answers to all the possible questions that will be asked during the BTT already. Just remember the answers.

is there any easy way for me to pass a doctorate and become a doctor?

You can buy a fake doctorate on the web. Should be fine as long as you don't intend to actually use your "doctorate" for anything, like finding a job or selling your expertise.

For the basic theory got no lobang

But later on during the driving test itself just wear a micro mini skirt, sure pass one

You better make sure the test taker is a chio bu. If he's a male, the last thing the examiner wants to see is something "extra" poking out of the miniskirt. [shocked]

I can provide coaching for basic theory at $80 per hour. 4 hours needed for foundation and 10 hours hours for personalized curriculum. For advance theory, I provide on the road practical observation at $120 per hour. 4 hours are recommended for beginners. My students have achieved 100% pass rate so far. [cool]

I can provide coaching for basic theory at $80 per hour. 4 hours needed for foundation and 10 hours hours for personalized curriculum. For advance theory, I provide on the road practical observation at $120 per hour. 4 hours are recommended for beginners. My students have achieved 100% pass rate so far. [cool]

bear i need revision..can help? i know u tokong one! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

bear i need revision..can help? i know u tokong one! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

No problem. It is encouraging to see experienced drivers constantly up grading themselves in line with our national propaganda. I offer 10% discount* for MCF old birds. ^_^

*not valid on eve of public holidays and Sundays.

No problem. It is encouraging to see experienced drivers constantly up grading themselves in line with our national propaganda. I offer 10% discount* for MCF old birds. ^_^

*not valid on eve of public holidays and Sundays.

thank you...luv u deep deep! i will oso recommend friend one!

:D

no such tips. everyone go through the hard way. memorise & understand. want easy life then take public transport. nobody is forcing your friend to learn driving. our roads will be less congested with one less person passing.

Neutral Newbie

Study, memorize, active apply.

Eg who pose road hazard in a picture.

Pedestrians at traffic crossing, car slowing down with hazard light flashing or kid pushing back across road on the divider.

Correct answer if you are common sense prone. Think too much you choose the car.

If you salah, use it as learning.

Test actual.

Tester tell you to go point on circuit where you could choose wrongly if you are not thinking clear.

They say wrongly to test if you blur sotong.

Blur sotong cannot pass. Blur sotong cannot drive.

Try reverse park into parallel lot.

You the driver must know what can or cannot do.

Wah lau ey.

Bottom line, safety.

Ever see sotong in mini skirt? Still squid with big eyes.

Read the theory book and enroll for online mock test and practise. online mock test may not cost you a bomb, around 10 dollar for 3 months appx.

↡ Advertisement