Warning: Car charger with 2 USB and Cigarette Lighter

Phluvcat

Try Mckal products.

I have been using it for few years.

From their 2 USB + 1 Cigi, to

2 USB for IPad/Tab, to

4 USBs ( 2 + 1+1+0.5mAh)

Get from Challenger/other IT store.

I have a Mckal but got the chao ta smell on the usb adaptor... however it is still working fine...

I have the exact same kind of charger from McKay. Blew up the car fuse a couple of times and I threw that junk away.....

PS: Pureness, don't come here and tell me, "You mean McKay made this product so just so that I can call it junk?" [laugh][laugh]

Should get refund and ask for a can of abalone as CNY coming soon... hahaha

Oops, btw is glad it didn't catch fire.

They will likely replace it with another same product and asking TS to try again..... [laugh]

They will likely replace it with another same product and asking TS to try again..... [laugh]

You got your vietnam coffee strainer?

Sorry, I can't find mine anymore (even at my in-laws place in JB)... suspect it was thrown away without my knowledge. [smallcry]

You got your vietnam coffee strainer?

Sorry, I can't find mine anymore (even at my in-laws place in JB)... suspect it was thrown away without my knowledge. [smallcry]

No worries.... [thumbsup] I'm happy with same pot I originally posted.... It's serving me well now.....

I got mine from china website..few bucks only...so far still ok...3 sockets and 2 usb slots...used 3 slots at the same time and still ok...

Supercharged

all these 3rd party MIC products is a hit and miss.

if u r lucky, nothing will happen.

Just buy it with your own risk. Same goes to those 3rd party batteries.......

I was on the verge of getting one for myself, but told myself to better buy a branded or reputable one.

all these 3rd party MIC products is a hit and miss.

if u r lucky, nothing will happen.

Just buy it with your own risk. Same goes to those 3rd party batteries.......

I was on the verge of getting one for myself, but told myself to better buy a branded or reputable one.

Its cos mic got no farking QC.

I hope my sunglasses no prob. [cool]

My socket for connecting to the charger port not only burnt the fuse but also burn the charger port element... Luckily the technicial help me repair.

If not need to change the whole set.

Managed to get a refund from Giant @ Turf City.

The staff is very polite. After I related my incident, she commented she will report to her colleagues to check if the rest of the items are ok as she is concerned about more customer returning the product.

[rolleyes]

mine was the wiring, it actually melt and its smoke.. almost choke and faint me when i was driving..

imagine i had to escape from car when driving..

it actually burnt the interior of the car..

damn pissed, i took the faulty product and went autobacs and log a complaint..

but can't do much... not even the slightest compensation..

for electrical product, better buy something robust and better build quality etc thicker wiring

the one i using now, pretty good.

only cost me like $40 and been using like 3yrs.

somemore fully utilized.. from gps to DVR to hp to humidifier

yours got one cigar socket and 2 usb? where you get it from?

gum siah.

I bought mine from HomeFix, can't rem the brand. It got 2 ciggie and 2 USBs connectors. Have been using nearly a year without problem. Have used with iphone charger, bluetooth charing and GPS together without problem.

Normally when not in use will pull the plug out a bit so that it's not on (got indicating LED)......

iirc it cost me abt $12......

yours is cheap and yet reliable. Mine cost $14 and din even managed to use it at all...hur hur hur

I have the exact same kind of charger from McKay. Blew up the car fuse a couple of times and I threw that junk away.....

PS: Pureness, don't come here and tell me, "You mean McKay made this product so just so that I can call it junk?" [laugh][laugh]

Mckal and Mckay same or not? Bro 5936 reported reliability for Mckal leh.

↡ Advertisement