BMW owners: How to disable Start/Stop?

Vid

Hypersonic

Love the car but hate the start/stop function. Have to press a button to deactivate it every time I start the car. Is there a permanent solution to off it unless I activate?

↡ Advertisement

Love the car but hate the start/stop function. Have to press a button to deactivate it every time I start the car. Is there a permanent solution to off it unless I activate?

Oh you got your F10? Welcome!

You can get it decoded by PML, so that it follows the (last) memory - means if you have shut down your engine with ASS in "off" condition, it will have the same status when you ignite again. You should get this free in PML when you go for first servicing though. I heard Munich charges 150$ or so for this. However, when you put on "Eco" mode, the ASS is activated automatically irrespective of what you coded!

Similarly, you can get your Aircon "Auto on" set to "off"

Hypersonic

Oh you got your F10? Welcome!

You can get it decoded by PML, so that it follows the (last) memory - means if you have shut down your engine with ASS in "off" condition, it will have the same status when you ignite again. You should get this free in PML when you go for first servicing though. I heard Munich charges 150$ or so for this. However, when you put on "Eco" mode, the ASS is activated automatically irrespective of what you coded!

Similarly, you can get your Aircon "Auto on" set to "off"

So you mean I've been "suffering" this stupid thing the past few months for nothing?! :wacko:[bigcry] Will get it done the next time I go for my next servicing. Thanks!!

This function not good meh.?Save fuel.

Hypersonic

This function not good meh.?Save fuel.

Don't like leh. Every time it start and stop, it gives the feeling machiam like just finished pissing and have to shiver [laugh] [laugh]

• Praise 1

Don't like leh. Every time it start and stop, it gives the feeling machiam like just finished pissing and have to shiver [laugh] [laugh]

It is my dream car, please don't say bad about it. [:(]

Edited by Fongmy

Hypersonic

Don't worry. It is a great car. Just need to tweak it a little [;)]

its a fuzzy feeling [grin]

Hypersonic

What did you finally settle with? 35??

No lah... Just the 528. Didn't need the extra power for everyday use. Got another car for that ^_^

520I & 528I can be only disabled by press of a button daily ......

while AH5 cannot be disabled .

Fuuny thing is the one that cannot be disabled , you will absolutely feel seamlessly nothing of the shivers when the predal is step . :D

But I think i know why ...

Edited by TMR11

U but I sell mine strt away

N get m5... Muahaga

It is the most aesthetic looking car to me now

It is not that bad lah! it is not very comfortable but it does not get to your spines, probably it gets to your feet only lol

Lousy la my prick erect everytine start stop like erection many tes

↡ Advertisement