Punggol By Election Called

Mllcg

NO...u miss out the huge investment in Temesak holding! Utilities, Public Transport etc etc...all already under Mrs Lee H.L. hawk eyes.

She is just an employee ah.

2011 was a wake up call, today is a reminder [rolleyes]

lol.. i have people singing "ai pia jia aa yah" loudly in my neigbourhood now. its in west coast area btw.. [laugh] [laugh]

by jeremyauyong at 10.52pm

PAP source confirms that no recount can be sought, as margin is well beyond the required 2%. PAP counting agents have left Rivervale Primary School.

HUAT AH!!!!! WP! WP! WP!

Edited by XWD

"PAP source confirms that no recount can be sought, as margin is well beyond the required 2%. PAP counting agents have left Rivervale Primary School."

Now I confused. I keep reading report unconfirm source WP win by 300+ vote margin leh. How come it is beyond required 2%??

CNA pls stop showing the same clip of the WP Auntie at the kopitiam raising her flabby arms waving the WP flags...

Almost puke my supper....

ah mee lai liao

by tessawongst at 10.55pm

Returning Officer Yam Ah Mee heading to announcement room at North Vista Secondary now.

ah mee lai liao

by tessawongst at 10.55pm

Returning Officer Yam Ah Mee heading to announcement room at North Vista Secondary now.

Yes finally..

RP- 353

PAP - 12856

WP - 16038

SDA - 108

Rejected - 417

You all better be thankful....

to that guy who dug out what Palmer did. Otherwise there won't be such a chance to begin with today.