Shell Autoserv

Newbie_driver

bro, borrow your thread. Has anyone bring your own engine oil to service at shell autoserv before? do they allow or must stick to their service package with SHU?

• Praise 1

bro, borrow your thread. Has anyone bring your own engine oil to service at shell autoserv before? do they allow or must stick to their service package with SHU?

i dont think they allow to bring your own engine oil. never done any service with them before. but i think they wont allow.

• Praise 1

Hi,

would like to check the feedback of Autoserv in this forum, thinking of sending my car there for 130K servicing. thanks.

Never done servicing with them but some simple installation of accessories with them. No complaints and workmanship is good.

It also depends on which outlet you go to.

yes, they do. at least for the one just before Serangoon Garden. but they charge an extra $10.

• Praise 1

yes, they do. at least for the one just before Serangoon Garden. but they charge an extra $10.

bring own eo still need to pay extra, not such a good deal

in that case, you might want to go JB. 6 dollars only.

so can you remember how much u pay for the servicing at shell autoserv? issit the package price + $10?

so can you remember how much u pay for the servicing at shell autoserv? issit the package price + $10?

no servicing package. i only replaced the engine oil and oil filter there. $30. normally such job only costs $20.

(edited)

no servicing package. i only replaced the engine oil and oil filter there. $30. normally such job only costs $20.

ok thanks, becos i tot is the package then have to add extra $10, cos will be quite stupid rite if u bring your own SHU, and the package includes SHU, den still have to pay extra $10 for labour [laugh]

Edited by Cumzilla

went to shell autoserv sengkang to do my servicing yesterday, brought own oil, total charge using their oil filer is $45, exclude GST

• Praise 1

went to shell autoserv sengkang to do my servicing yesterday, brought own oil, total charge using their oil filer is $45, exclude GST

that's cheap bro.

went there also, but did their package of $128.

difference so much...

that's cheap bro.

went there also, but did their package of $128.

difference so much...

the package include engine oil, mine exclude

the package include engine oil, mine exclude

yup bro, understood. but if you add in the EO you bought yourself. still cheaper though.

yup bro, understood. but if you add in the EO you bought yourself. still cheaper though.

only abit, actually the EO i bot is SHU also, if u check from carmart, few workshops are offering promo using SHU, from $80 - $88, so theirs are even cheaper, what i am surprise is the price is excluding GST, so the package price of $128 also exclude GST?

My engine oil and oil filter change using Fuchs Fully Syn 5W40 per service only $75 nett. It's definitely a better, smooth and lasting engine oil compare to Shell. Workshop at AMK Autopoint Level 4 (OSK Automotive).

only abit, actually the EO i bot is SHU also, if u check from carmart, few workshops are offering promo using SHU, from $80 - $88, so theirs are even cheaper, what i am surprise is the price is excluding GST, so the package price of $128 also exclude GST?

i think is exclude GST. but went there cos just stay near there. lazy to go hunt around for cheaper deals.

My engine oil and oil filter change using Fuchs Fully Syn 5W40 per service only $75 nett. It's definitely a better, smooth and lasting engine oil compare to Shell. Workshop at AMK Autopoint Level 4 (OSK Automotive).

today say tyre queen has some deal like 60 or 68 for full syn servicing thought :D

(edited)

like i said, there are many deals around using other different EO, some costing only $50. But like bro yuguangr mentioned, location play a part, some of these workshops offering those deals are in the west and i also stay near sengkang, so the nearest is shell autoserv

Edited by Cumzilla
↡ Advertisement