Honda NSX Concept gets an update

Davidklt

The price have release SGD$888,999 without COE, I rather spent this money on Merc Maybach hahaXD

You can get a Huracan LP580-2 for less.

Edited by Turboflat4

Really? What is the OMV?

The price have release SGD$888,999 without COE, I rather spent this money on Merc Maybach hahaXD

You can get a Huracan LP580-2 for less.

Yea haha...

Really? What is the OMV?

No idea bro. they only show

Update: It costs $888,999 without COE from Honda Singapore. (That's US$652,255!)

Here's a quick look at the inside of the new ‪#‎NSX‬, with a scroll-through of the car's four driving modes

In Dollars...

Rank in Premium Sports Cars
  • Porsche 911. $85,350 - $133,850.
  • McLaren 570S / 570GT. $187,300.
  • Mercedes-AMG GT / GT S. $130,825.
  • Audi R8. $164,150 - $191,150.
  • Acura NSX. $156,940.
  • Nissan GT-R. $103,365 - $151,585.
  • Jaguar F-type R. $104,595 - $107,445.
  • Aston Martin Vantage. $106,125 - $189,120.

http://www.caranddriver.com/acura/nsx

Before we compare price. Let's look at the major tech in the NSX. Other dan the twin turbo 3.5L V6(mid mounted), there's the 9sp dual clutch gb and the 3 electric motors (2 in the front wheels and 1 at the engine), also the torque vectoring thingy.  What other car in the list above have this hybrid powertrain?

The closest would be the Mclaren P1. Of course the P1 will be more powerful and pricier but in terms of tech no car in the above list comes close.

Though I have not driven the new NSX, I feel it is very good value for it to be priced below the R8.

I have driven the R8 before, yes, it is a pocket rocket but it doesnt feel "that" special.

In Dollars...

Rank in Premium Sports Cars
  • Porsche 911. $85,350 - $133,850.
  • McLaren 570S / 570GT. $187,300.
  • Mercedes-AMG GT / GT S. $130,825.
  • Audi R8. $164,150 - $191,150.
  • Acura NSX. $156,940.
  • Nissan GT-R. $103,365 - $151,585.
  • Jaguar F-type R. $104,595 - $107,445.
  • Aston Martin Vantage. $106,125 - $189,120.

http://www.caranddriver.com/acura/nsx

Before we compare price. Let's look at the major tech in the NSX. Other dan the twin turbo 3.5L V6(mid mounted), there's the 9sp dual clutch gb and the 3 electric motors (2 in the front wheels and 1 at the engine), also the torque vectoring thingy.  What other car in the list above have this hybrid powertrain?

The closest would be the Mclaren P1. Of course the P1 will be more powerful and pricier but in terms of tech no car in the above list comes close.

Though I have not driven the new NSX, I feel it is very good value for it to be priced below the R8.

I have driven the R8 before, yes, it is a pocket rocket but it doesnt feel "that" special.

Audi is just brand lor, when people see you driving a supercar that all. hahaXD Singapore traffic you also cant speed much.. maybe red light to another red light.

Audi is just brand lor, when people see you driving a supercar that all. hahaXD Singapore traffic you also cant speed much.. maybe red light to another red light.

It is easy for any brand to go fast from 1 traffic light to another.

It is not easy for any brand to go fast through corners.  Usually corners got no camera.

It is easy for any brand to go fast from 1 traffic light to another.

It is not easy for any brand to go fast through corners.  Usually corners got no camera.

corners alot tp camper also liao.. Haish

It's an amazing car.

Up there with the maclaren and the porsche and the ferrari petrol-electric hybrid hypercars.

corners alot tp camper also liao.. Haish

Usually corner cannot hide.  Somemore, if car throw, TP will throw together.  Unlikely TP will sent anyone to sit at corner unless is camera.

Usually corner cannot hide.  Somemore, if car throw, TP will throw together.  Unlikely TP will sent anyone to sit at corner unless is camera.

The use cam liao.. some place i see it ..

It is not easy to go fastest without turbo.

The previous generation of NSX took the lead when all the other Japanese manufacturers turbocharged their cars (Supra, 300ZX, GTO). Honda refused to TC their NSX and an innovative solution called the VTEC was borned. Along with it, came the legendary VTEC scream.

Thats what made the NSX special. Sad thing they succumbed to pressure and went mainstream by turbocharging the new NSX.

↡ Advertisement