New HSR between SG-KL!

Thaiyotakamli

It might not make money just like the ones in Taiwan and in many countries.... but well who cares if those up there want to burn their money....

hsr

Edited by Xers007

yah seems it will hardly make any money but it will boost the cities along the stops. moreover people can choose to use HSR to travel instead of plane and much more safer

anyway its malaysian govt money, up to them

• Praise 1

So we can expect the HSR by 2026... will be useful for a short trip... but with my big family in tow... I'd rather still drive... provided I avoid the traffic jam during peak holidays

(edited)

this one rubber time, depends on donations enough anot. [laugh]

road charge so low tech already took about 2 years since announcement, but still haven't start.

If you have worked with MY counterparts before, you'll know they start work at 5 pm.  :XD:

So we can expect the HSR by 2026... will be useful for a short trip... but with my big family in tow... I'd rather still drive... provided I avoid the traffic jam during peak holidays

Edited by Kangadrool

Hypersonic

300km/h?? Wow...just hope the trains are not made in China.

Derailing of the train is disastrous.

(edited)

99% will be.

Even Swiss watches are made in China and those exotic intricate paintings on dials are hand crafted by Chinese artisans.  

The day the Chinese stop cheating on materials and workmanship, Japan and German will be doomed!

Edited by Kangadrool

road charge so low tech already took about 2 years since announcement, but still haven't start.

If you have worked with MY counterparts before, you'll know they start work at 5 pm. :XD:

oii...how come 5pm.....they are already at home by 4.....

Issue isn't where it's made... but the QC.

Agreed... derailment at 300km/h will be disastrous. But it's not like this is some exotic new tech. France's TGV is more than 30 years old and Japan's bullet is more than 50 right?

• Praise 1

Last time, my company... always start to call me/urgent email me at 5 pm when I am starting to pack up for the day.

oii...how come 5pm.....they are already at home by 4.....

• Praise 1

If you have worked with MY counterparts before, you'll know they start work at 5 pm.  :XD:

haha... maybe you're right... them failing on the VEP helps us... but them failing on this doesn't. It'll just be so damn convenient if this HSR project seriously took off as scheduled.

99% will be.

Even Swiss watches are made in China and those exotic intricate paintings on dials are hand crafted by Chinese artisans.

The day the Chinese stop cheating on materials and workmanship, Japan and German will be doomed!

Hope they buy an xray machine to check for cracks on the train every time after usage!

Hypersonic
(edited)

Issue isn't where it's made... but the QC.

Agreed... derailment at 300km/h will be disastrous. But it's not like this is some exotic new tech. France's TGV is more than 30 years old and Japan's bullet is more than 50 right?

Yes bro. Do not forget this is in Malaysia (well, most of it) and of course the QC that you mentioned. 

Japan bullet trains are made in Japan, different story altogether.

Anyway, let's see how it goes.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1

would you work hard if you have so much more benefit from the gahmen solely becoz of your race?

• Praise 1

Last time, my company... always start to call me/urgent email me at 5 pm when I am starting to pack up for the day.

of course lah....boss already reached home.....thats why he emailed you..

Hairline crack doesn't affect safety in MRT.

Will it affect safety in HSR?

Hypersonic

Hairline crack doesn't affect safety in MRT.

Will it affect safety in HSR?

80km/h vs 300km/h.

↡ Advertisement