New HSR between SG-KL!

Thaiyotakamli

Supercharged

The line is 350km. The SG stretch is not even 10% (35Km). How much of the S20 billion are we helping out?

http://www.todayonline.com/commentary/challenges-ahead-kl-spore-high-speed-rail

the project — estimated to cost upwards of S$20 billion, with a roll-out date of 2023-2024 Still, key questions remain: Where will the financing come from;

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-kl-high-speed-rail-targeted-to-start-running-by-around-2026-journey-will-take-90

Both governments have agreed to each take responsibility for developing, constructing and maintaining the civil infrastructure - such as tunnels - within their own countries.

To provide and maintain the High Speed Rail assets such as tracks and trains, an assets company will be appointed through an international tender.

Also to be appointed through international tenders are two train operating companies. One will operate two international services: the 90-minute express service between Bandar Malaysia - which is 3km from Kuala Lumpur's financial district - and Jurong East in Singapore, and a shuttle service between Iskandar Puteri and Singapore.

The other train operating company will run the domestic service within Malaysia.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Given the problems and the way we handled our slower-speed MRT, are we able to handle trains at bullet speed?

I hope we won't be using cable ties.

Worried, very worried.

HSR will be manage by a contracted "International" vendor, not by SMRT.

Thank goodness !

(edited)

1MDB international consortium?

HSR will be manage by a contracted "International" vendor, not by SMRT.

Thank goodness !

Edited by Wt_know

1MDB international consortium?

akan datang.  Bidding process has yet to start.

After MOU, now for officials fro both countries to complete the paper works and pen those legal matters in b&w.

(edited)

ahjib kor huat ah!!!

must find another abang to claim 2.6B donation liao ...

akan datang. Bidding process has yet to start.

After MOU, now for officials fro both countries to complete the paper works and pen those legal matters in b&w.

Edited by Wt_know

Given the problems and the way we handled our slower-speed MRT, are we able to handle trains at bullet speed?

I hope we won't be using cable ties.

Worried, very worried.

May be the train can be free fall from Genting High Land or Cameron High Land to Sg.

Supersonic

ahjib kor huat ah!!!

must find another abang to claim 2.6B donation liao ...

He'll just start 2MDB

• Praise 1

The line is 350km. The SG stretch is not even 10% (35Km). How much of the S20 billion are we helping out?

http://www.todayonline.com/commentary/challenges-ahead-kl-spore-high-speed-rail

the project — estimated to cost upwards of S$20 billion, with a roll-out date of 2023-2024 Still, key questions remain: Where will the financing come from;

Assuming the calculation cost is liked 17B for MA and 3B for SG, I think Malaysia will pay RM $17B and SG will pay the S$3B.

Turbocharged

They shld juz rename it Bandar China since najib n his cronies sold out MY to buy durians...

My intuition tells me that people who eat durians with fork (and spoon) cannot be trusted. 

• Praise 4

Supersonic

Assuming the calculation cost is liked 17B for MA and 3B for SG, I think Malaysia will pay RM $17B and SG will pay the S$3B.

The most important is how much is ah jib n his cronies getting from this deal? Since their 1MDB loot has been seized, maybe they will need to up their price from this deal.....

(edited)

hearsay, ah chee find HSR deal is very troubling wor

someone please forward the 1 More Durian Bro to him ... [laugh]

post-7984-0-43016000-1469591165_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

i doubt singapore side will do anything until the track is 90% completed in malaysia, whats the hurry?

Supersonic

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/singapore-kl-high-speed-rail-targeted-to-start-running-by-around-2026-journey-will-take-90

Both governments have agreed to each take responsibility for developing, constructing and maintaining the civil infrastructure - such as tunnels - within their own countries.

To provide and maintain the High Speed Rail assets such as tracks and trains, an assets company will be appointed through an international tender.

Also to be appointed through international tenders are two train operating companies. One will operate two international services: the 90-minute express service between Bandar Malaysia - which is 3km from Kuala Lumpur's financial district - and Jurong East in Singapore, and a shuttle service between Iskandar Puteri and Singapore.

The other train operating company will run the domestic service within Malaysia.

There was another article where it said SG will be taking up about 50% of the cost. Because our part of the line is going to be underground so it will be much more expensive. 

• Praise 1

I know it is too late to say this and not that it matters , but I don't understand the need to build a hsr to kl from singapore. What's the demand and the benefit ? And locals won't go to kl so often to justify it.

Edited by Ingenius
↡ Advertisement