Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

These dealers think they get rich by scheming, cheating, bluffing, lying and being sly.

They think they smart once they manage to deceive.

This is dumbness at its pinnacle! These are closing down business practices. And many dealers are taking that path.

For peace of mind, go to dealership set up by AD. Yes, you pay a bit more, but it’s a safer bet because they have a reputation to protect. The fly by night dealers have no reputation. Today is AB Zone, close, register another company CD Zone, close again, register again, EF Zone.

You need to search for the owner particulars, publish his name together with AB Zone.

Actually your fault, you didn’t heed dealer warning! He already say he is Always Bluff Zone (AB Zone), you still go to that Zone!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Went to ubi and realized the past MI show room where that son of Dick took over, was vacated.

Didn't they want to sue someone weeks ago?

• Praise 1

The past few transaction i did were that the dealer need 2 to 3 days..

Does it mean it can be done on the spot even during weekend?

Can. I bought my car on Sun. They transfer on the spot.
  • Praise 3

Wow, Dickson Auto gone?

Was I that obvious??????

Geeeezzzzzz........

[:p]

Wow, Dickson Auto gone?

人去楼空

Should have taken some pix then.

These dealers think they get rich by scheming, cheating, bluffing, lying and being sly.

They think they smart once they manage to deceive.

This is dumbness at its pinnacle! These are closing down business practices. And many dealers are taking that path.

For peace of mind, go to dealership set up by AD. Yes, you pay a bit more, but itâs a safer bet because they have a reputation to protect. The fly by night dealers have no reputation. Today is AB Zone, close, register another company CD Zone, close again, register again, EF Zone.

You need to search for the owner particulars, publish his name together with AB Zone.

Actually your fault, you didnât heed dealer warning! He already say he is Always Bluff Zone (AB Zone), you still go to that Zone!

You are absolutely right. These dealers are old school hard nuts employing unscrupulous sales gimmicks. In this digital age they will surely fail with social media abound.

In the world of used car dealership, it's hard to find honest and transparent traders. All like to play hide and seek like durian sellers in the 1980s. Very sad that SG being a developed country still have such unprofessional folks.

• Praise 2

Was I that obvious??????

Geeeezzzzzz........

[:p]

人å»æ¥¼ç©º

Should have taken some pix then.

They shifted to kaki bukit road 3, Techlink. Went pass them quite afew time. The tian wai tian fish head steamboat there. Maybe before spreading some rumours, might actually do the easiest check up via sgcm.

No offence tho

serious???

They relocated, can check their SGCM their latest car post picture also not same as previous photo liao. Just relocate ba.

serious???

They relocated, can check their SGCM their latest car post picture also not same as previous photo liao. Just relocate ba.

Thanks xOx! I went down to visit the place yesterday. The car i was interested in r sold before i reach and the salesperson show me a car which haven't been listed online and it in good condition. I was skeptical at first since i am sure all salesperson will say all car in great condition.

I was wrong as the car was really in good condition. I am not an expert but after my previous experience, i sort of know what to look out for.

The price is slightly higher but come with quite a number of free stuffs

1) 6 month engine and gearbox warranty (not lemon law)

2) 1x FOC Servicing

3) STA free check

4) Front and back recording camera

5) Coil mat

Just paid the deposit and waiting for the car.

Overall the experience is good but now wait and see first.

You are most welcome
  • Praise 1

They shifted to kaki bukit road 3, Techlink. Went pass them quite afew time. The tian wai tian fish head steamboat there. Maybe before spreading some rumours, might actually do the easiest check up via sgcm.

No offence tho

dont know what rumours you are talking about.

Did they not vacated the place as what i wrote earlier, No?

Do not assume and put words into people's mouth.

• Praise 3

No offence tho

You are most welcome

@hamburger only said vacated old premises.
  • Praise 2

dont know what rumours you are talking about.

Did they not vacated the place as what i wrote earlier, No?

Do not assume and put words into people's mouth.

I'm afraid I read wrongly. Psps

@hamburger only said vacated old premises.

Read wrongly, psps
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Thanks xOx! I went down to visit the place yesterday. The car i was interested in r sold before i reach and the salesperson show me a car which haven't been listed online and it in good condition. I was skeptical at first since i am sure all salesperson will say all car in great condition.

I was wrong as the car was really in good condition. I am not an expert but after my previous experience, i sort of know what to look out for.

The price is slightly higher but come with quite a number of free stuffs

1) 6 month engine and gearbox warranty (not lemon law)

2) 1x FOC Servicing

3) STA free check

4) Front and back recording camera

5) Coil mat

Just paid the deposit and waiting for the car.

Overall the experience is good but now wait and see first.

Hi Alanspeed n xOx, can pm me the used car dealer?

Thanks in advance.

Car due for scrap soon n wanted to find a better car dealer after reading all the bad stories here.

• Praise 1

after 203 pages...can someone tell me if there is a worse profession than being a used car salesman [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

BEWARE AB ZONE located at 756 Upper Serangoon Road #03-10 Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre. Why? If you take loan you are required to pay $3k above quoted price on Sgcarmart.com plus admin fee. Better call and make sure they reveal all hidden charges before making a trip down and wasting your time there.

scums

BEWARE GV CREDIT located at 233/235/237/239/241 Telok Kurau Road. False advertising on Sgcarmart.com and full of gimmicks to smoke you when you go down. Car advertised for $33.8k including 2 yr warranty but was quoted $37.8k on site if you wish to have warranty and new road tax. They will also charge a $1k admin fee on top of the quoted price.

Go patronize them by all means but don't say I didn't warn you.

scums

(edited)

Hi. I bought a car last week from a dealer. So far all the cars i buy from dealer, they transfer immediately once i give them the cashiers order. But this Hamilton Autohub at Beach road has been giving 100 excuses that they can't transfer. They said cheque havent clear. Money havent received. But its not a cheque. Its a cashier order. Cashier order is a bank guarantee. And my account already has the money taken so they r cheating. Stay away from such cheats.

Its has been a week. And they say they are the same company with Hallmark Autohub pte ltd. Its like they are just wasting my time after receiving my money. Pls be wary of this company. Will report to the police for cheating case.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing.php?DL=2913

u mean this company...so called premium dealer...sometimes i really wonder all these companies...do they think we buyers are idiots...play all kind of games and stunts with their customers...dont they care about their reputation..they way they advertise and say all those nice things about themselves not shy ahhh [crazy]  [crazy]  [crazy]

[laugh] May 9 coming [smash]

politician ?  [:p]

Edited by Ignissport