Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

Neutral Newbie

Damn pissed off with the workshop appointed by car dealer. Promised to respray, say 1 wk will be done. Ytd is 9th day le, my dealer say can take ytd but when I was down there personally they said it's not ready but today can get. Now I was on my way to the garage and my dealer called me m said that the garage called them n said not ready. Ccb. Already 10 days liao. Loss of use of car but still have to pay instalment, road tax, insurance, season parking leh. Knn. The garage is at 5035 amk industrial park $01-373. No sideboard one. Cb

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Damn pissed off with the workshop appointed by car dealer. Promised to respray, say 1 wk will be done. Ytd is 9th day le, my dealer say can take ytd but when I was down there personally they said it's not ready but today can get. Now I was on my way to the garage and my dealer called me m said that the garage called them n said not ready. Ccb. Already 10 days liao. Loss of use of car but still have to pay instalment, road tax, insurance, season parking leh. Knn. The garage is at 5035 amk industrial park $01-373. No sideboard one. Cb

No Sign Board One very Expensive one hor. Look at the famous No-Sign-Board seafood.

Take it easy bro, as long as they do a good job spraying your car swee swee will do. If u rush them too much, they may just anyhow do it for you. Just remember to check closely on the paint work upon collecting your car.

Enjoy!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Company: VS Motorsports

Post: http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...701&DL=2411

Saw this post for a damn cheap Civic..and my friend was like this can't be true but he was looking to get a car.

So to make sure, I called that guy BERNAT and ask him is it still available and confirm the price again, he say still available and confirmed the price as 25.8k

So we went down about half an hour after confirming with him. guess what? He said the price now is 38k!!! An increase of 13k! I told him I thought its 25.8k as per phone, and he gave a lame excuse say seller change price.

Please be aware!!! This guy will do anything to waste your time to go down his shop just to have a look at his car. The condition is super bad as well. Please avoid going to him as he will only waste your time

• Praise 1

like I said,wait for the pig go climb tree first. [shakehead]

car salesman only have themselves to blame from people who despite them. [:|]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys! I'm intending to get a 2nd hand wife from either N2 Automobile or AMT Automobile. Have anyone deal with them before since I couldn't source any infomation regarding this two dealers. And also, isit a norm to negotiate with the dealer for the price if we are paying full cash ? Thank You!

• Praise 1

Hi guys! I'm intending to get a 2nd hand wife from either N2 Automobile or AMT Automobile. Have anyone deal with them before since I couldn't source any infomation regarding this two dealers. And also, isit a norm to negotiate with the dealer for the price if we are paying full cash ? Thank You!

Its the car U like, rite?

If good dealer and lousy car, U also dun want

Pay full, they dun make from finance so not much room for negotiations

• Praise 1

I bought my car from AMT before. Quite ok guy ( both bros working together ). But

have to confirm no other charges up front hor. ( like admin fee ). Also

you can send car to your own w/s for checking.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Anyone deal with Sunbright Motor before? He doesnt have a proper showroom 1, use hdb carpark...

keen on 1 of his car

• Praise 1

steering wise they say no problem but when i was test driving, maybe feel abit weird but still ok. Now i drive for a couple of days got used to it le. The STA report for steering is C.

Lettering dropped off at the rear plus the steering didnt feel right. If me, i would have walk away. 80% car langa before.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I have went down to N2 Automobile to view my shortlisted car. They told me that there will be a standard admin fee of $500, which I know its not true after do much homework. So is there any ways that I can nego for it other than walking away? Thank guys, you guys are great help.

• Praise 1

Hi, I have went down to N2 Automobile to view my shortlisted car. They told me that there will be a standard admin fee of $500, which I know its not true after do much homework. So is there any ways that I can nego for it other than walking away? Thank guys, you guys are great help.

Ty always try to charge extra fr this n that hoping ty get away wh it.

Just dun show u desperate fr e car n say if got these charges u dun wan n walk away.

If ty call u back....then negotiate fr less or cancell these charges. If ty dun call u back....just keep walking.

2nd hand dealers like body parts dealers. If can cheat...ty wil cheat u.

when getting from car dealers, if the car is about 2-3 years, always go STA for grading. Next check service record with the authorize dealer of the car brand. Once I check with the car dealer I was shocked to find out odometer was tempered with and car was involved in major accident.

• Praise 1

This current environment they still asking for admin fees? [laugh]

Should be happy to clear their inventory before prices start dropping further.

• Praise 3

Neutral Newbie

Not sure whether this is good or bad news for some people...!! KS Automobile had closed shop...so "good luck" to those who are trying to find the b------d, Ken (who is coincidentally the boss)!!

• Praise 1