Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

nah, never bought from these lowbrow 2nd hand car dealers before

only direct from authorised agents or direct owner

dont act like smartalec yah

direct owners are not angelic as you think....

there must be a reason why you hate dealers so much... i can only assume you got cheated at least once.... blame it on your naivety, take it as a lesson and just learn from there....

dealers still play a useful part in the car industry

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

nah, never bought from these lowbrow 2nd hand car dealers before

only direct from authorised agents or direct owner

dont act like smartalec yah

Oh chey..... no wonder they say empty vessel makes the most noise ....
  • Praise 1

yah, we all know u make the most noise, dont we?

;)

Oh chey..... no wonder they say empty vessel makes the most noise ....

• Dislike 1

yah, we all know u make the most noise, dont we?

;)

Chill. I think theres something very wrong with your well being with full of hates. But im glad at least youre thinking it right. Yes you should totally go for your so called direct owners if youre hardworking enough and dare to risk your 'big sum' of money to an individual person alright. Nobody even say you cant. You shouldnt even visit a shop if you cant afford.
  • Dislike 3

(edited)

i hope you can come to your senses soon :a-fun:

Chill. I think theres something very wrong with your well being with full of hates. But im glad at least youre thinking it right. Yes you should totally go for your so called direct owners if youre hardworking enough and dare to risk your 'big sum' of money to an individual person alright. Nobody even say you cant. You shouldnt even visit a shop if you cant afford.

to all buyers and owners - lets boycott these unscrupulous 2nd hand car dealers !!

Edited by 2016fxt
  • Dislike 1

Beware of “Performance Carz Pte Ltd”

The owner or the manage is Eugene.

Bought a European car from them, gear box jerked on the 2nd day.

Called him up and he push the blame to me said I should abuse the car.

Went to his workshop to repair 4-5 times at Ubi the problem could not be fixed, end up LL I paid for few thousands repair.

• Praise 1

Any advice on trust motor trading or sincere motoring pte ltd at Eunos? 

Went to sincere motoring and they force me to take their insurance which was $1800 but other car dealer offer me the same comprehensive insurance with only $1200. 

Any advice on trust motor trading or sincere motoring pte ltd at Eunos? 

Went to sincere motoring and they force me to take their insurance which was $1800 but other car dealer offer me the same comprehensive insurance with only $1200. 

Just walk away if you're not satisfy with their service / quotation. No one can force you.

Just walk away if you're not satisfy with their service / quotation. No one can force you.

But their car was actually most fit me in term of price and also the condition. If comprehensive insurance for 30 years old man with more than 2 years driving experience, and this will be my first owned car, what probably wil be the insurance price? any place i can call / contact to check the estimation price? 

• Praise 1

But their car was actually most fit me in term of price and also the condition. If comprehensive insurance for 30 years old man with more than 2 years driving experience, and this will be my first owned car, what probably wil be the insurance price? any place i can call / contact to check the estimation price? 

check those self quotation website like aviva and fwd

why ownself do loan and insurance is cheapskate?

some may have better kangtao with banks and insurers than dealers....

Sometimes its people's company people policies. You dun walk into peoples company and make your own policies. Its a deal, if you cant accept any of their terms, you can voice out before an agreement was made or simply walk away. Cannot discount from them, agreement signed already then comeback flip. If i go hawker buy meepok, can i bring my own fishball then expect them to discount $1? Most of these dealers get direct quotes from the insurance companies anyways and most of them even compare few for you. Wheres there to lose? Most of the time, its not about money....its principal
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

i hope you can come to your senses soon :a-fun:

to all buyers and owners - lets boycott these unscrupulous 2nd hand car dealers !!

Aiys wads with the names calling? Grow up boy. Nothing you have said so far comes with any prove or facts. I already said its your choice. Nobody will force you. I dun think dealers will also wan your business vice versa.

Avoid dealing with DING FENG PTE LTD!

Ding Feng refused to refund my car deposit

Under the sales agreement, any major issue will result in a full refund of the deposit. However, they locked my deposit after AA evaluation report shown sign of potential major repair required. To be fair to both parties, I suggested sending the car for a further check at VW which they refused.

During our last meeting, the dealer/owner refused to have a fair settlement and challenge me to file a case.

Yes. Make a report and file accordingly. Let the judge decide whether are they right or wrong.

Sometimes its people's company people policies. You dun walk into peoples company and make your own policies. Its a deal, if you cant accept any of their terms, you can voice out before an agreement was made or simply walk away. Cannot discount from them, agreement signed already then comeback flip. If i go hawker buy meepok, can i bring my own fishball then expect them to discount $1? Most of these dealers get direct quotes from the insurance companies anyways and most of them even compare few for you. Wheres there to lose? Most of the time, its not about money....its principal

sorry i am asking why is applying for own loan and insurance being cheapskate?

Nothing to do with the company policy... if it is the company policy then i can choose to walk away, or ask them lower car price by the difference in amount or just accept paying the extra if i like the car..... but what has that got to do with cheapskate

your example is a lousy example lar.... a better example are those that do servicing and bring own oil and filters... some workshop accept some don't....  but anyway based on your example you can just order noodles no need order fishball noodles lol

nothing to lose for getting multiple quotes, what i am saying is what if the quotes are still higher than what i personally sourced so use own cheaper quote is cheapskate?

principal is bluff people lar... it is always about money... 

• Dislike 1

Smell of gun powder in the air. Chillax. The way i see it, both parties not wrong with their arguments, i have had my fair share here being shot down by people who dislike dealers and of cause putting them all together be it good or bad. Any industry in the world has good and bad, like 2 sides to a coin. Take a step back to look again, try be in each other shoes at times and probably you will have a better picture altogether. Likewise, some forumers here did say, Direct Owners aren't all as angelic as they seem, and on Sgcarmart, its a trend where owners price are sometimes higher than what the dealer are asking for. 

I would say "To Each Its Own"

• Praise 2

(edited)

sorry i am asking why is applying for own loan and insurance being cheapskate?

Nothing to do with the company policy... if it is the company policy then i can choose to walk away, or ask them lower car price by the difference in amount or just accept paying the extra if i like the car..... but what has that got to do with cheapskate

your example is a lousy example lar.... a better example are those that do servicing and bring own oil and filters... some workshop accept some don't.... but anyway based on your example you can just order noodles no need order fishball noodles lol

nothing to lose for getting multiple quotes, what i am saying is what if the quotes are still higher than what i personally sourced so use own cheaper quote is cheapskate?

principal is bluff people lar... it is always about money...

Its still their individual company policy unless u open your own shop. People go to your shop low ball you then tell you what to do, you like? Like i said its part of negotiation, u can always walk away if you dun like. Nobody force. U can dun buy but dun say the thing is bad. That reflects a character. All these terms n conditions already make known to anyone before the deal. Discount you know how to slash, insurance let others do. Theory? And as i said, most of them offers direct quotes, why is it have to do it with B then ask discount from A? And even if theres a difference how much? $100? $200? Why troll? Why makes people life this hard? Is numbers the only thing youre concern about? Cheap insurance, cheap cars and cheap interests? What about premium? What about establishments? What about reliabilities? As i said, most of these dealers even compare multiple companies for you, not enough? cheaper out of the cheapest? That being said, i 100% believe if you make known to the dealer without low balling them before signing the deal, 100% will say ok. Alot of complains infact all are agreed when discount, sign already then flip

I duno if you know the definition of 'bluff' which means to me, tell you one thing but do another. If this is what you meant, its more to customer 'bluffing' the dealers

Edited by Falling_stars

Smell of gun powder in the air. Chillax. The way i see it, both parties not wrong with their arguments, i have had my fair share here being shot down by people who dislike dealers and of cause putting them all together be it good or bad. Any industry in the world has good and bad, like 2 sides to a coin. Take a step back to look again, try be in each other shoes at times and probably you will have a better picture altogether. Likewise, some forumers here did say, Direct Owners aren't all as angelic as they seem, and on Sgcarmart, its a trend where owners price are sometimes higher than what the dealer are asking for.

I would say "To Each Its Own"

Well said. To each of its own. Nobody force. Some people prefer to go shopping centres buy things, some prefer online. Some even went to the extend of going carousell and collect from a hdb flat. Its their choice. Nobody say who bad.

The term 'direct owner', dun forget dealers also buy from these same owners. Its just that they will do up the car, overheads and rentals plus liability for lemon law and many other expenses like interest, accounting, auditing, tax etc.

Unless if a dealer scam or anything against lemon law which the judge will decide. All others were purely one sided stories. As i mentioned earlier, many of these so called 'blacklisted' companies here were in business for more than 2 decades. I believed transacted thousands of cars. Why only 1 or 2 complain then blacklist? Many of them got 5 stars reviews on fb by real profiles.

Theres too many haters here i guess.

Its still their individual company policy unless u open your own shop. People go to your shop low ball you then tell you what to do, you like? Like i said its part of negotiation, u can always walk away if you dun like. Nobody force. U can dun buy but dun say the thing is bad. That reflects a character. All these terms n conditions already make known to anyone before the deal. Discount you know how to slash, insurance let others do. Theory? And as i said, most of them offers direct quotes, why is it have to do it with B then ask discount from A? And even if theres a difference how much? $100? $200? Why troll? Why makes people life this hard? Is numbers the only thing youre concern about? Cheap insurance, cheap cars and cheap interests? What about premium? What about establishments? What about reliabilities? As i said, most of these dealers even compare multiple companies for you, not enough? cheaper out of the cheapest? That being said, i 100% believe if you make known to the dealer without low balling them before signing the deal, 100% will say ok. Alot of complains infact all are agreed when discount, sign already then flip

I duno if you know the definition of 'bluff' which means to me, tell you one thing but do another. If this is what you meant, its more to customer 'bluffing' the dealers

About the flipping, its a double edge sword and it cuts both ways. Not always buyer flip after signing, dealers will also flip after signing, not wrong for consumers to say that dealers flip as its true enough.

Well said. To each of its own. Nobody force. Some people prefer to go shopping centres buy things, some prefer online. Some even went to the extend of going carousell and collect from a hdb flat. Its their choice. Nobody say who bad.

The term 'direct owner', dun forget dealers also buy from these same owners. Its just that they will do up the car, overheads and rentals plus liability for lemon law and many other expenses like interest, accounting, auditing, tax etc.

Unless if a dealer scam or anything against lemon law which the judge will decide. All others were purely one sided stories. As i mentioned earlier, many of these so called 'blacklisted' companies here were in business for more than 2 decades. I believed transacted thousands of cars. Why only 1 or 2 complain then blacklist? Many of them got 5 stars reviews on fb by real profiles.

Theres too many haters here i guess.

I can only say in this forum there are too many Haters, sometimes i wonder if its the hearsay or they got cheated before or just follow the bandwagon and blindly hate as its popular to do so.

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1