Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

Beware of âPerformance Carz Pte Ltdâ

The owner or the manage is Eugene.

Bought a European car from them, gear box jerked on the 2nd day.

Called him up and he push the blame to me said I should abuse the car.

Went to his workshop to repair 4-5 times at Ubi the problem could not be fixed, end up LL I paid for few thousands repair.

his workshop repaired for you 4-5 times? cannot blame the car dealer imo.
↡ Advertisement

More like taichi to me. Owner fixed it outside then ok liao....strange.

More like taichi to me. Owner fixed it outside then ok liao....strange.

sometime conti car due to technology the outside workshop might know the know how to fix it. if jap or Korean than I would say taichi master.

What “if” you come to know that the repair cost is $5k, and Budget was given to workshop as “Shui Bian Zou” car can run ok Liao?

May IMO you try taking 4 days of your leave just to drive to work shops 4 time and take a cab home and take a cab down to collect repeats 4 times .... dealer told u if you sue me I closed down and reopened with another company name ?

LL

• Praise 1

sometime conti car due to technology the outside workshop might know the know how to fix it. if jap or Korean than I would say taichi master.

About the flipping, its a double edge sword and it cuts both ways. Not always buyer flip after signing, dealers will also flip after signing, not wrong for consumers to say that dealers flip as its true enough.

Its the same. Even if 'direct owners' when you view their cars they also say how good and flawless...say until can fly to sell higher, some even selling same price as dealer without the heavy cost of overheads, upfront repairs, lemon law and rentals. Its just humans when it comes to selling something.

Dealers, beware of this kind of LASUP buyer - u know who u are :) (precisely this is what i called selfish and know abit machiam GURU already _|_ ) *sidenote: you this kind is what dealers like to chop and chhop until you jialat jialat, bcos you act smart and think everything you know, cheapo until loan want to do yourself, insurance do yourself, cheapskate! YES you!

You are one typical example of Singaporean, complain and complain, pointing fingers but never do self reflection. Worse, generalizing all used car dealers or so long in that trade are all Snake Oil sellers.

Dealers/Exporters/Scrappers lets expose all these cheapo farks and let them sell by themselves. Imagine one day all agents do not take trade in and ask owners to sell by themselves. This is what "someone" want to achieve.

* for the person who deduct my points and left me a comment saying i am a dealer anonymously, grow some balls sacks let alone balls, leave your nickname keyboard warrior. YES I am a dealer, I do export/scrap/buy/sell/rent/lease, I am not ashamed about it. The one who deducted my points yes, struggling with his life in a shithole, my comments hit him/her/it so hard that he have to retaliate by deducting points, check my post and you have my phone number, i am just a call away, oh... wait, he/she/it doesn't have ball sacks to begin with ... LOL

Lol lasup buyer. Totally agree. But ok la...out of thousands of car transacted a month, theres bound to have lasup buyers. Not difficult to spot them. Luckily its the minority. Their business is totally unwanted....at all

Jap/Kor car parts cheaper. The real taichi is on conti car.

I m a victim of the mind game played by dealer and I surrendered ... the tortured of repeating the whole process 4xtimes over 3 weeks just to know that is a taichi , I learnt my lesson and warned fellow buyers here of this Suan encounter with this dealer.

Just my luck

That is why some old conti cars which are well known problematic are even cheaper than jap/korean cars. All i can say is, if cant afford, forget about the logo and pride just to look good. Just stick to jap/korean cars. If wan proper conti cars, pay for brand new ones or at least left 7 years.

(edited)

Its still their individual company policy unless u open your own shop. People go to your shop low ball you then tell you what to do, you like? Like i said its part of negotiation, u can always walk away if you dun like. Nobody force. U can dun buy but dun say the thing is bad. That reflects a character.

eh... you know what you talking bo... before commenting on character, at least try to understand what is going on

let me recap for you, cmex say ownself get insurance, ownself get loan is cheapo... i ask him why is it cheapo if the buyer can get a lower quote then dealer. when did i say simi thing bad... 

All these terms n conditions already make known to anyone before the deal.

Show me the T&Cs for used car dealers that say insurance must take with them. I never seen before.

Discount you know how to slash, insurance let others do. Theory? And as i said, most of them offers direct quotes, why is it have to do it with B then ask discount from A? And even if theres a difference how much? $100? $200? Why troll?

Why makes people life this hard? Is numbers the only thing youre concern about? Cheap insurance, cheap cars and cheap interests? What about premium? What about establishments? What about reliabilities? As i said, most of these dealers even compare multiple companies for you, not enough? cheaper out of the cheapest? That being said, i 100% believe if you make known to the dealer without low balling them before signing the deal, 100% will say ok. Alot of complains infact all are agreed when discount, sign already then flip

Troll? You or me? lol.... you assume buyer get quote from dealer then go and ask around? Did you think it could be buyer already has quote and informed dealer but dealer want to try to beat or match the quote? your thinking cannot 1 track leh.. you say you believe means you never try... why don't you try instead of just believing because what you believe may not be what others believe

I duno if you know the definition of 'bluff' which means to me, tell you one thing but do another. If this is what you meant, its more to customer 'bluffing' the dealers

refer to 2nd reply.. if it is not stated in T&Cs then who bluff who or is there any 'bluffing' in the first place?

Well said. To each of its own. Nobody force. Some people prefer to go shopping centres buy things, some prefer online. Some even went to the extend of going carousell and collect from a hdb flat. Its their choice. Nobody say who bad.

like that consider cheapo bo? Why don't go shopping centre let retail shop earn... lol

Edited by Galantspeedz

like that consider cheapo bo? Why don't go shopping centre let retail shop earn... lol

Errr i dun complain or whine. For sure im not the one trolling if you have common sense. Neither i go to any shop tell them what to do when people already offers direct quote and willing to compare a few for me. Certain things esp insurance issues which wil lead to big amount, i just dun just based on numbers esp its not far off. I rather go for big establishments rather than some dot.com companies. You however have your choice to stay low but not when you walk into somebody shop, low ball them when agree to their terms then flip. Insurance, how much does your life or your love ones lives cost?

Errr i dun complain or whine. For sure im not the one trolling if you have common sense. Neither i go to any shop tell them what to do when people already offers direct quote and willing to compare a few for me. Certain things esp insurance issues which wil lead to big amount, i just dun just based on numbers esp its not far off. I rather go for big establishments rather than some dot.com companies. You however have your choice to stay low but not when you walk into somebody shop, low ball them when agree to their terms then flip. Insurance, how much does your life or your love ones lives cost?

If not talking about me then you should reply to who you think is trolling

I think you mistaken lower quote as a lousier insurance company

Low ball? How much is low ball, who decides what is low ball? Flip? Dealers don't flip? They always quote low price and don't flip?

Let's agree to disagree since I don't think we are even on the same topic

Cheers

Low ball? How much is low ball, who decides what is low ball? Flip? Dealers don't flip? They always quote low price and don't flip?

Cheers

Ya...then lower quote means best coverage lol.

Low ball you should know yourself. Dealers wun quote low insurance then flip. As i said, all direct to insurance quote. Nothing you can flip. Cannot anyhow say without facts.

Yea as you said previously, you always buy from direct owners so its doesnt matter at all. And i always say, its individual choice. No right no wrong

• Praise 1

Ya...then lower quote means best coverage lol.

Low ball you should know yourself. Dealers wun quote low insurance then flip. As i said, all direct to insurance quote. Nothing you can flip. Cannot anyhow say without facts.

Yea as you said previously, you always buy from direct owners so its doesnt matter at all. And i always say, its individual choice. No right no wrong

[laugh]  [laugh]  :a-m1212:  :a-m1212:

Cheers

I think its about the commision they get to earn. Some still dont understand. Cars are big ticket items and not FMCG items like in supermarket. Sometimes one month sell 2-3 cars wont be able to cover overheads at all (subjective to locations) 

Insurance comm at best 100-200 (8-12% of premium) bucks a case, of cause i am not saying those performance cars. Furthermore insurance premium cannot mark up, there are invoices to be shown. What i feel Falling_stars is saying is akin to what cmcex said, leave some for people to earn. At least first year only, subsequently owner can do on their own, its a not a lifetime thing. Of cause there are cheap insurance, like AVIVA and all, pray hard you don't get into accident after you up-size sports rims. I agree to what Falling_stars said, cheap things ain't good not saying that they are lousy, but wont be as good. If any buyer have a better quote from any company, can always ask Dealers to match or beat, let them work for their money. Don't because of $50 or $100 then wanna do outside from Dealer, in my view, that i would agree to cheapo as cmcex said, big ticket able to spend but wanna save on this $50-100, like always happen got ability to drive big car but parking cannot pay.

Well, i ever have a person came to view my car, even before i can take the key to open the door to show, he asked me if insurance can do himself, i told him no as we will quote but he can compare, he said nevermind and walk away, to me lucky i never do his business as i foresee more problems to come. That incident made me wonde, you come and buy car or buy insurance, does it even matter? loan sure approve? (he already told me on the phone saying he need high loan)

• Praise 1

I think its about the commision they get to earn. Some still dont understand. Cars are big ticket items and not FMCG items like in supermarket. Sometimes one month sell 2-3 cars wont be able to cover overheads at all (subjective to locations)

Insurance comm at best 100-200 (8-12% of premium) bucks a case, of cause i am not saying those performance cars. Furthermore insurance premium cannot mark up, there are invoices to be shown. What i feel Falling_stars is saying is akin to what cmcex said, leave some for people to earn. At least first year only, subsequently owner can do on their own, its a not a lifetime thing. Of cause there are cheap insurance, like AVIVA and all, pray hard you don't get into accident after you up-size sports rims. I agree to what Falling_stars said, cheap things ain't good not saying that they are lousy, but wont be as good. If any buyer have a better quote from any company, can always ask Dealers to match or beat, let them work for their money. Don't because of $50 or $100 then wanna do outside from Dealer, in my view, that i would agree to cheapo as cmcex said, big ticket able to spend but wanna save on this $50-100, like always happen got ability to drive big car but parking cannot pay.

Well, i ever have a person came to view my car, even before i can take the key to open the door to show, he asked me if insurance can do himself, i told him no as we will quote but he can compare, he said nevermind and walk away, to me lucky i never do his business as i foresee more problems to come. That incident made me wonde, you come and buy car or buy insurance, does it even matter? loan sure approve? (he already told me on the phone saying he need high loan)

Well said. Finally a non biased point of view. I wudnt say its entirely because of comm. A typical jap car with 50% ncb premium usually $800. How much will the comm be? Any insurance agent here wil know. I believe if customer upfront tell the dealers before making an agreement or discount, most of them will be ok. I believe its not entirely on the comm but the quotas. These dealers have to stay competitive inorder to be direct agents offering to end users direct quotes. On the other hand, if buy new cars, it applies as well.
  • Dislike 1

how have you been... long time no see you leh...

as always , there will be black sheep dealers and unreasonable buyers that expect new car condition for old car condition at cheap price

i think earning comm is fine, be it insurance, loan or from sale of car.... but i don't agree that getting own loan or insurance is considered cheapo... i agree if AIG is higher than Aviva i rather take AIG.

Falling stars say cheap is no good. Yes if comparing different insurer then possible but what i am saying is both quotes are from same company, eg: AIG but buyer actually have a lower quote, reasons can be a few, staff rate, the person is in insurance himself, has good friends working as insurance broker, etc. 

And, i only ask cmcex why doing own loan or insurance is cheapo....  because if the buyer has ability to save i am sure he want to save while if they seller has ability to earn he will also want to earn. How is this then cheapo?

And to relate a past experience previously, Dealer ask me to help him by taking loan, i agreed but i told him i needed loan from DBS because at that time DBS has no penalty for early settlement. Dealer say he don't do DBS and instead quote me from XXX bank then i say i can't accept that because i won't want to pay extra for early settlement just for helping you when i am already losing some interest. So i told him, either DBS or i will pay full. 

Morale of the story: you want me help you, you also must help me.. then win win situation

I don't need dealers to work for their money.. i just need everything to proceed smoothly and swiftly..

As for your case, high loan is usually indication of cashflow issue so of course can save must save... haha

Beware of “Performance Carz Pte Ltd”

The owner or the manage is Eugene.

Bought a European car from them, gear box jerked on the 2nd day.

Called him up and he push the blame to me said I should abuse the car.

Went to his workshop to repair 4-5 times at Ubi the problem could not be fixed, end up LL I paid for few thousands repair.

When I sold my car to them, the mileage was 90000km. Next thing I see my car in sgcarmart And the mileage reduced to 70000km.

• Praise 1

Hi I sold my car to Creation Auto a car dealer located at Woodlands thru quotz. The dealer name is Mr Stanley. Its been almost close to 3 months. And me yet to receive my balance money. The transfer and the bank settlement is done. He is not responding to my calls.when I call sgcarmart quotz to complain he manipulate and tell them the cheque is ready but I am refusing to collect even though I went few times all the way from the east to Woodlands. Just beware of this guy. He will make us feel guilty as though its our fault. Any advice? I also want to pass him my old car spare key. He is unwilling to collect. Don't know what he got up his sleeves.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2