Used Car Dealers Feedback (Part 2)!

RadX

Beware of “Performance Carz Pte Ltd”

The owner or the manage is Eugene.

Bought a European car from them, gear box jerked on the 2nd day.

Called him up and he push the blame to me said I should abuse the car.

Went to his workshop to repair 4-5 times at Ubi the problem could not be fixed, end up LL I paid for few thousands repair.

Thanks for sharing!

More like taichi to me. Owner fixed it outside then ok liao....strange.

usually like that.

When I sold my car to them, the mileage was 90000km. Next thing I see my car in sgcarmart And the mileage reduced to 70000km.

Another black apple so call....

Hi I sold my car to Creation Auto a car dealer located at Woodlands thru quotz. The dealer name is Mr Stanley. Its been almost close to 3 months. And me yet to receive my balance money. The transfer and the bank settlement is done. He is not responding to my calls.when I call sgcarmart quotz to complain he manipulate and tell them the cheque is ready but I am refusing to collect even though I went few times all the way from the east to Woodlands. Just beware of this guy. He will make us feel guilty as though its our fault. Any advice? I also want to pass him my old car spare key. He is unwilling to collect. Don't know what he got up his sleeves.

Wah  !!! Win liao lo !! Sian!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Hi I sold my car to Creation Auto a car dealer located at Woodlands thru quotz. The dealer name is Mr Stanley. Its been almost close to 3 months. And me yet to receive my balance money. The transfer and the bank settlement is done. He is not responding to my calls.when I call sgcarmart quotz to complain he manipulate and tell them the cheque is ready but I am refusing to collect even though I went few times all the way from the east to Woodlands. Just beware of this guy. He will make us feel guilty as though its our fault. Any advice? I also want to pass him my old car spare key. He is unwilling to collect. Don't know what he got up his sleeves.

Wahh 3 months? U should follow up very closely. Drag further time to make a report or file a claim. Ure stil considered lucky to sell to a dealer with company name. If u sell to direct owner, game over Edited by Falling_stars

Any advice on trust motor trading or sincere motoring pte ltd at Eunos?

Went to sincere motoring and they force me to take their insurance which was $1800 but other car dealer offer me the same comprehensive insurance with only $1200.

Any advet/name with "Sincere" "trust" "best price" "honest" usually ends up being opposite de....

Hypersonic

Any advet/name with "Sincere" "trust" "best price" "honest" usually ends up being opposite de....

Not true leh Bro, Exodus global also run road....haha.
  • Praise 2

If the buyer job is in insurance.. He can buy from his company or his own source.

I dun see what wrong with that when he goes to see preowned cars.

Went to sincere motoring and they force me to take their insurance which was $1800 but other car dealer offer me the same comprehensive insurance with only $1200.

Hmm very fishy....how they force? Can elaborate further? And how you actually visit car dealer B for another insurance quote for that car that belongs to A? Is it for different car, different selling price? At the difference of $600, im pretty sure its not the 'same' cover tho

Sorry to hear that. I suggest lodge a police report immediately. This may b a offence criminal breech of trust.police will investigate immediately.
  • Praise 2

sincere motoring is a case trust dealer. can elaborate more? first of all, which insurance company did both dealer offer you? are they from the same company? cos you only mentioned offer you the same comprehensive insurance.

you need to know, different insurance company quote different prices. and also different insurance have different t&c too.

by the way, what car did you buy from sincere motoring? have you committed the deal? some dealers will up front tell you that insurance must buy from them else will have penalty if you get your own. Has this been communicated to you? and did you agree to it?

Maybe you can tell us clearly what is happening by asking the comparison of the 2 said dealers here.

That is why some old conti cars which are well known problematic are even cheaper than jap/korean cars. All i can say is, if cant afford, forget about the logo and pride just to look good. Just stick to jap/korean cars. If wan proper conti cars, pay for brand new ones or at least left 7 years.

Point here is not the conti logo or not. Afford or not.

It was a real “taichi” strategy by this dealer to go about the lemon law. The method used is not to repair or replaced but to make the car can go, after a few days problem dealer make u leave the car back again and again and again ...

Clever but unethical way here by dealer hence alarm others of this dealer. I felt no more casualty like mine with such encounter with this dealer.

Sharing on “Beware” nature and bad encounter here only

• Praise 2

Point here is not the conti logo or not. Afford or not.

It was a real âtaichiâ strategy by this dealer to go about the lemon law. The method used is not to repair or replaced but to make the car can go, after a few days problem dealer make u leave the car back again and again and again ...

Clever but unethical way here by dealer hence alarm others of this dealer. I felt no more casualty like mine with such encounter with this dealer.

Sharing on âBewareâ nature and bad encounter here only

Im not saying they are right as its words against words but its common sense whether should or should you not buy such cars. Conti cars cheaper than jap cars, obviously theres a reason. You chose to buy low end 'conti' and somemore a very old low end conti then confirm demand further discounts from them. If its really not according to lemon law, you can go sct make a claim, let the judge decide whether are they right or wrong or should they repair for you or not. By writing here, the point is? Most of these dealers based on their cost to give discount for you at the point of sale. Thats why after handing over, they are quite reluctant to pay more for future repairs exceeding their cost. If you think you are right, you can make a claim and let the law decide whether they should pay or not.

Im not saying they are right as its words against words but its common sense whether should or should you not buy such cars. Conti cars cheaper than jap cars, obviously theres a reason. You chose to buy low end 'conti' and somemore a very old low end conti then confirm demand further discounts from them. If its really not according to lemon law, you can go sct make a claim, let the judge decide whether are they right or wrong or should they repair for you or not. By writing here, the point is? Most of these dealers based on their cost to give discount for you at the point of sale. Thats why after handing over, they are quite reluctant to pay more for future repairs exceeding their cost. If you think you are right, you can make a claim and let the law decide whether they should pay or not.

By writing here the point is “Sharing on Beware nature and bad encounter here only”

Even you wrote the claims procedure already so Long essay. Think about the real torture for one to go tru it in real life ...

Since the ownership is already transferred, he may try not to pay you back. He may also has sold the car to another person and so he did not need the spare key. You may lodge with small claim to sue him. I am not sure whether you can report police as this is a matter of owing of money to you. But you have to action fast.

• Praise 1

By writing here the point is âSharing on Beware nature and bad encounter here onlyâ

Even you wrote the claims procedure already so Long essay. Think about the real torture for one to go tru it in real life ...

Yea at least you seems reasonable. You will be amazed how many sick cheapos go all the way to sct for less than $500 wear and tear repairs few months after taking over the car.
  • Dislike 2

(edited)

Yea at least you seems reasonable. You will be amazed how many sick cheapos go all the way to sct for less than $500 wear and tear repairs few months after taking over the car.

There are good dealers and bad dealers. Vice versa for buyers. However, this page let’s response to the subject matters and sharing on bad encounters.

Edited by tt09
  • Praise 1

Not all car dealers are bad encounter like “Performance Carz Pte Ltd”.

I am sure there are good trustworthy ones out there.

I have bought another conti car experience recently, however this dealer from west coast car mart is greatly commendable. collected car and I found a transmission fault gear box jammed.

Immediately called back the dealer and they are so apologetic and refer me to Bukit Merah lane Accord auto services workshop Ah Soon, which later informed need to overhaul gearbox. The dealer immediately offer me two options

1) to refund 100% of my money or

2) allow the workshop to overhaul immediately.

With the previous bad experience from “performance carz” I am very skeptical of the dealer’s suggestion to repair !

and So I personally checked with Ah Soon, he told me this dealer is “Lao Zhao Pai,” the boss say overhaul means do it type fully type, man of honour and no monkey business.

With Ah Soon assurance, I decided to repair. Indeed, no problem with the car thereafter.

cost of this overhaul is nearly 3k. The boss of this west coast car dealer say repaired and no question ask.

And I am curious so I ask Ah Soon the Mechanic he told me this dealer not the 1st time lost money to repair for clients, very honest and steady old company brand.

There is a reason why, some bad encounter should be shared in this page with subject matter.

As for this west coast car mart dealer with good honest dealing, I hope someone can start a page for good honest and commendable car dealers and I would input their name for sharing of this good encounters.

Not all car dealers are bad encounter like âPerformance Carz Pte Ltdâ.

I am sure there are good trustworthy ones out there.

I have bought another conti car experience recently, however this dealer from west coast car mart is greatly commendable. collected car and I found a transmission fault gear box jammed.

Immediately called back the dealer and they are so apologetic and refer me to Bukit Merah lane Accord auto services workshop Ah Soon, which later informed need to overhaul gearbox. The dealer immediately offer me two options

1) to refund 100% of my money or

2) allow the workshop to overhaul immediately.

With the previous bad experience from âperformance carzâ I am very skeptical of the dealerâs suggestion to repair !

and So I personally checked with Ah Soon, he told me this dealer is âLao Zhao Pai,â the boss say overhaul means do it type fully type, man of honour and no monkey business.

With Ah Soon assurance, I decided to repair. Indeed, no problem with the car thereafter.

cost of this overhaul is nearly 3k. The boss of this west coast car dealer say repaired and no question ask.

And I am curious so I ask Ah Soon the Mechanic he told me this dealer not the 1st time lost money to repair for clients, very honest and steady old company brand.

There is a reason why, some bad encounter should be shared in this page with subject matter.

As for this west coast car mart dealer with good honest dealing, I hope someone can start a page for good honest and commendable car dealers and I would input their name for sharing of this good encounters.

The problem is...good things people usually dun tell. Companies with 2 decades of business, i believe transacted over thousands of cars. I searched this so called blacklist here, many of them got like just 1 or 2 complains. What happen to the 999 customers? I also search their fb, all of them got 5 stars reviews with real profiles. Why so?
  • Dislike 1

(edited)

The problem is...good things people usually dun tell. Companies with 2 decades of business, i believe transacted over thousands of cars. I searched this so called blacklist here, many of them got like just 1 or 2 complains. What happen to the 999 customers? I also search their fb, all of them got 5 stars reviews with real profiles. Why so?

Human nature to freely complain but stingy with praise. [;)]

Look through all the posts in MCF and you will see this.

Edited by Wallaw819
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1